1.30 star(s) 7 Votes
Oct 14, 2018
The incest tag confuses me ? How's it incest when it's "mom's best friend's family" ? :unsure:
EDIT: Nvm, this game is grindy af, cba.

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
I have tried this reworking of the game. But the game is over for me as soon as the MC thinks about cult and rape. I'm not going to continue it.

In any case, thanks for the game and good luck.

Reactions: MAD6999

The the Guy

Jun 28, 2018
I dont think itll make it in the game but I hope I can knock some bitches up. I dont even care about having sex with them while theyre prego just knowing I was the one to knock them up plays into my domination fetish

Reactions: Mychael Dark

DieMan

Jun 11, 2018
To all my supporters

I have read your comments and thoughts about my game, Slut School. Some of you really appreciate my efforts, which I am very glad of.. But, most of you, want a new type of game. So here I am, bringing you a totally new game. A game which is created, while keeping your thoughts, likings, dislikings and choices in mind. I'm really thankful to you guys for being so supportive. If it wasn't for you all, I'd never have been this creative. On top of that, I'll be working on monthly or quarterly updates on Slut School, to make it better according to your tastes.

Thank You, Everyone for showing such great support See ya soon, with the new game

~ShadowSnake

wibble4321

Dec 8, 2019
To all my supporters

I have read your comments and thoughts about my game, Slut School. Some of you really appreciate my efforts, which I am very glad of.. But, most of you, want a new type of game. So here I am, bringing you a totally new game. A game which is created, while keeping your thoughts, likings, dislikings and choices in mind. I'm really thankful to you guys for being so supportive. If it wasn't for you all, I'd never have been this creative. On top of that, I'll be working on monthly or quarterly updates on Slut School, to make it better according to your tastes.

Thank You, Everyone for showing such great support See ya soon, with the new game

~ShadowSnake
You've obviously put a lot of effort in and you've created something - so you are better than a lot of us!

At the moment the game is quite difficult to play. There is little guidance or 'story' to take you from one point to the next. A completely open sandbox, but the icons are not easy to recognise and the only way to do anything is try and go there and then rollback if it fails.

Even then apparently I've missed an early scene with the mother and just walked in on a conversation where apparently I've done something I never got to see or choose? The scene trigger logic appears not to be working.

I think the most important thing is to find someone to partner with who can add value to your project. Additional proof-reading/language editing and playthrough review by another person before you release work to the public will hugely improve your game and get you some real fans I hope! Working on something by yourself it is too easy to find what you expect to find and get surprised by other people doing something you might not have thought about!

Keep up with your efforts - I wish you luck.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
To all my supporters

~ShadowSnake
If the MC is no longer a rapist who participated in a cult that raped the girls in his old school I will surely tr it. But I prefer to know if that remains the same before doing it. If that continues the same, I won't be interested in the game at all.

EDIT:
I have tried the game again and can say that I will definitely ignore it. The fact that the MC is a rapist is enough for me to know that I'm not going to like it.

In any case, good luck and thanks for the game.

Last edited:

Cunt

Supreme Asshole
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Feb 7, 2019
This compression is unofficial and may break the game.

This Game is developed by ShadowSnake
Version of the game: Slut School [v0.1.5]

If you like the game please consider to support the .
Original Size Win/Linux: 720MB

Compressed Size:

Original Size Mac:700MB

Compressed Size Mac:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: WhyNot
1.30 star(s) 7 Votes