The 1★ Dude

Jun 26, 2018
a demo??
last time I played there used to be more content
right??

Unlocked

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Free demo Slut Trainer v9.03 WIN / MAC
3 was only a demo

And Slut Trainer is on hold
Next version of Slut Trainer: ~ On HOLD

i informed a Mod to correct this game back to 902

BeccaBoo

Apr 21, 2018
Just read your post, thanks for the info. That'll teach me to read the posts before posting my own :eek:

zixigf

Apr 26, 2019
v9.03 PC

v9.03 MAC

May 2, 2020
May i know how to skip text or any cheatcode?There is no need to repeat same thing every day...
Or maybe I can decompress CG package? But how?
About how to skip,I try to press CTRL and it's didn't work...

May 2, 2020
you can use arc_unpacker found on github

-------------------------
Edit coz I feel like helping:

1. move arc_unpacker.exe and the subfolder "etc" to your game folder, rename the SlutTrainer (ENF)v5.exe to SlutTrainerv5.exe (we don't want brackets or spacebars in our names)
2. make and run a .bat file in game dir including this code:

arc_unpacker --dec=microsoft/exe SlutTrainerv5.exe

3. open the new SlutTrainerv5~.exe folder in your game directory and extract extra_data with winrar
(7z or winzip might work too) this gives you all gamefiles, including the CGs! :p

It should be possible to extract everything without a bat-file via drag and drop the .exe on arc_unpacker.exe too... this method can take very long tho as it will try to detect the decoders.
The first method should save you some time and is therefore recommended.
where is "arc_unpacker.exe" I download on link you said.
1596174887095.png
you said run a .bat in game dir,what is dir?
I am not good at computer but I like games :LUL:.Can you make it easy understand?
Thank you very much for your help!

bjoernsen

Oct 23, 2017
where is "arc_unpacker.exe" I download on link you said.
View attachment 752882
you said run a .bat in game dir,what is dir?
I am not good at computer but I like games :LUL:.Can you make it easy understand?
Thank you very much for your help!
You had to scroll down and download .
I'm usually not posting direct links to make people find the newest version and make sure the link works in future but I have to admit that it can be hard to find the actual working versions on Github.

With game dir(directory) I was talking about the folder where the game has its exe file.

The .bat file is easiest made with the text-editor, copy+paste the code, save and change the .txt to .bat, then run it.
If you can't see the .txt or .exe then google how to make windows show you the file extensions but I think that already works for you :D

Keep in mind that my post was made for a earlier version of the game so the actual game-.exe and the v5 in code has to be changed to v9? Not sure how it's named right now (just make sure the game .exe has the same name you add in your .bat file). I'm not allowed to attach .bat files here and am not sure if It's okay to attach them using a rar archive either, so you have to make it yourself.

You probably might be good to just drag and drop the .exe on arc_unpacker.exe if you don't know what i tried to explain with the .bat file but this can take REALLY long... try to make the .bat instead, it's definately saving time :p

Last edited:
Reactions: Ahegao is best
2.50 star(s) 11 Votes