SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
Shadow Portal

First time I've ever had this: a Renpy game that refuses to save

Here's traceback

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Playing on a Mac

EDIT: seems to be a problem with the Mac version (had no problems with previous versions); I just downloaded the PC version, which I ran it through the renpy app, and it saves fine

Last edited:

oglad1

Aug 5, 2019
Shadow Portal

First time I've ever had this: a Renpy game that refuses to save

Here's traceback

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Playing on a Mac

EDIT: seems to be a problem with the Mac version (had no problems with previous versions); I just downloaded the PC version, which I ran it through the renpy app, and it saves fine
Your game folder is in read-only mode, you need to give write access. Also, your account must have write access to this folder.

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
Your game folder is in read-only mode, you need to give write access. Also, your account must have write access to this folder.
OK?? Odd that this is the only game that is in read-only mode, and also that previous versions of this same game had no problem. I'll see if I can fix

Thanks

Unreal434

Sep 23, 2018
Did saves stop working? Replaying the beginning and all of the Stukov´s bullshit will be... difficult.

Anonynn

Game Developer
Feb 25, 2018
Hrm. I'm tired of starting over every single time there is a new release for this. I progress to the end and then have to start in the middle...It's frustrating and extremely irritating, especially since the middle chunk is the longest.

• Sad
Reactions: Akuma669

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
"We've blocked SlutCraft.exe because it was infected with IDP.Generic." Wtf? ._.
We recommend downloading our game through Patreon or Itch, because we put the game there ourselves. There are definitely no viruses, you can be sure. Some antiviruses may complain, but these are false positives, our game has no viruses.

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Hrm. I'm tired of starting over every single time there is a new release for this. I progress to the end and then have to start in the middle...It's frustrating and extremely irritating, especially since the middle chunk is the longest.
Use the bonus code to start with the third chapter and get to the new content faster. Also, i advise you to use the force skip function if you want to skip the previously seen content of our game faster.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
What exactly is suppose to happen in this? I seem to be stuck in a room, and in a very slow burn for Events to happen.

Does it ever start moving or or is this all there is?

I have not found a walk through yet, Maybe if I find that it will help.

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
What exactly is suppose to happen in this? I seem to be stuck in a room, and in a very slow burn for Events to happen.

Does it ever start moving or or is this all there is?

I have not found a walk through yet, Maybe if I find that it will help.
Walkthrough:
| | CHI (soon)

Reactions: taglag
May 20, 2021
We add a lot to the game from patch to patch and in each new version of SlutCraft we include a changelog, this is for this version:

Changelog:
High priority:

• Defiler route (2 scenes)
  • Scene: Mistress and QoB confrontation
  • Scene: Zergling essence
  • Scene: QoB's hunger (Hydralisk)
  • Scene: Feeding Lizzara level 0 (QoB)
Medium priority:
  • Updated Sarah's sprite, new boobs (sketch)
  • Updated Sarah's/QB sprite, belly (pregnancy) (sketch)
Low priority:
  • Dialogue: Hydralisk's love of boobs
  • Dialogue: Hydralisk after first meeting him
  • Changed Hydralisk's sprites in the start
  • Update checker UI updated
...and other some fixes.
any plans for a full game i hope there is a way to be a slave or become owned

oglad1

Aug 5, 2019
I am doing something wrong I guess all I get is and endless loop trying to get to the walk-through on that link you said was it.

Every link I click on that just roll me around to join patreon or loops back to the same page.
Well, is it because the walkthrough on Patreon for the patrons? It requires the lowest level of support

Reactions: taglag

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Well, is it because the walkthrough on Patreon for the patrons? It requires the lowest level of support
Thank you I had assumed that was the reason, but that one post allowing how the walk-through was right there had me trying multiple ways to get it.

3.60 star(s) 68 Votes