Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
is there only the linear "dom" route for her?
In fact, the game is full of different content and it all depends on what position we are considering. Let's say there are scenes in which QOB dominates Lizzara, there are scenes where Sarah is more helpless, so it's hard to answer this question unequivocally.

Reactions: Anneb0lin

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
I absolutely loved the first part, and rushed/was letdown by the later parts :(
I still must say that the game is great, and thank the devs for their efforts.
Thank you so much, it's our pleasure!
And it would be even nicer if you could write a small review about our game, here in the reviews in this topic ^^

Reactions: Kentai Animate

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
I tried this out for the first time. Is there any way to kill or get rid of Stukov? He's ugly and gross and so are his scenes.
Increasingly, players are asking how to get rid of Sai'mon or Stukov. You are starting to scare us :D

zufield

Mar 6, 2018
I would also be okay with an alternative way to progress that doesn't require having to do stuff with him.

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
I would also be okay with an alternative way to progress that doesn't require having to do stuff with him.
Unfortunately in our case the story follows a certain line, and there's really a lot of Stukov in the first part of the game. But after that it becomes much less :D

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Probably not everyone understands too much about why I was so excited. It's actually a bit simple. Some of the things I was adding to Stukov were coming from me. That is, some of his actions or decision making. I did it based on how I would have done it personally. So Stukov is a projection of some parts of me :D

3.50 star(s) 61 Votes