Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
what changed
I've added a changelog to the main page. But it's not hard for me to write again.

Ver.0.39:
High priority:

• New event: “Outpost”
  • New scene: “ ” (QoB Hunger)
  • New scene: “ ” (make your scene)
  • New scene: “
  • Scene update: Operation start
Medium priority:
  • UI: Character icons (Labyrinth map)
  • Machine translation: Previous poll winner
  • Translation update: German (90%)
  • Translation update: Spanish (99%)
  • Translation update: French (93%)
Low priority:
  • Bug and typo fixes

Reactions: hecom

eilic2

Aug 14, 2020
It's been a long time since I played this game and want to know how much content has been added to Abathur/Sai'mon routes. Is it just the bug thing for Abathur and the wall thing for Sai'mon, or have the team added for both routes? Don't have time for two full playthroughs and just want the one that has the better content.

Reactions: Brololol

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
LOVED the redhead Sarah and tentacle scene! Can't wait for more!
Yes by the way, this scene was a collaborative effort between players, we are holding a vote where players choose who will interact with whom. In this vote, the red-haired Sarah won, and then the players chose that her partner would be the tentacles :D

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
every 8 months i remember this game is a thing download it, and one week later a new att comes out, i think ok i will download it later, end up forgetting and not playing the game, this the fourth time this shit happened, i just download the game 2 daysago
Ha ha ha, that's a really funny coincidence. But we'll have to wait another 3 weeks for the next update. We are planning to do the 40th update at the end of March.

Reactions: Sirrah

tarantuz

Aug 28, 2018
is there any form of a gallery unlocker? I have gone through the games chapters but there is like 3-4 scenes that are not unlocked and not sure how to get them.

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
is there any form of a gallery unlocker? I have gone through the games chapters but there is like 3-4 scenes that are not unlocked and not sure how to get them.
any save with complete gallery for the last version? I think I miss 10/20 CGs
Hi, in our game you can open the gallery using a bonus code.

Q: What is bonus code?
A: Bonus code is another way for us to show our gratitude to you, our patrons. We really do love you. You can use it to unlock various useful features, such as: Unlocking the whole gallery (but you don't have to, you can still unlock every element during normal gameplay), unlocking checkpoints to start a new game not from scratch.

Q: How do I get access to the bonus code?
A: To get access to the bonus code you must be a patron of ours of Hydralisk tier or higher and read this post:

3.50 star(s) 63 Votes