Redeemed

May 3, 2017
as a starcraft fan, this was awesome

but yup should change the name of the game and character a bit

Skorpionss

Oct 18, 2016
Oh man, I love this, I hope the story goes far enough to see her transform into the queen of blades and take control of the swarm, taking the role of the corruptor herself in the end or in a sequel.

Reactions: Wearablenine

Wearablenine

Sep 21, 2017
Oh man. Love the premise! I've had a hard-on for Sarah/Queen of Blades for a long time. I hope its not all monster and tentacles though.
Hopefully by the time she becomes the Queen of Blades, she'll go around raping people to submission or possibly death.
;)

hzwhvw

May 31, 2017
So, how much content for a 0.01 exactly?
Actual sex scenes or at least BJ scenes are already in this version?

D

Deleted member 227835

I greatly enjoyed this. Looking forward to further updates.

fredinator

Jun 23, 2017
This game has potential and the art is very nice but like every patreon project development will be veeeery slow while they keep milking their fans

LokiRF

Jun 11, 2017
Not a bad suggestion. Lawsuit happy is sadly because you have to be otherwise you can lose it. But since DMCA is on the plantiff and not the defendant, its best not to give them any support. Change the name and if they press tell them to go ahead since it obeys all fair use rules and a judge will throw it out on fair use.

but tbf, in order for them to sue in this case, he would have to be immensely popular. By that time he can afford a copyright attorney. If your in business for yourself, you should always put money away for an attorney no matter what.
I really doubt they'd go for a lawsuit especially since the game isn't all that popular, worst case scenario he gets a C&D. I would also suggest changing her name as someone else said, we won't really care if you do.

Randomtask

Mar 10, 2018
Game has potential.

A relatively well written and engaging storyline, top notch artwork and a decent soundtrack playing in the background. Keeping tabs on this one for sure.

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
ok so complete, so a couple of things

1. turning the sound off doesn't do anything. sound keeps playing. Your sounds are excruciatingly loud so I need to be able to mute them.

2. Not sure why the content just ended. The days could have just kept going, with only the content stopping. You get teased with a pussy exposure and then its all gone.

Lovemachine

Nov 25, 2017
This game looks really great. I mean artwise, but storywise too.
If next update is great, I'll defintively become a patron for this one. Don't disappoint please :D

Frosty92

May 12, 2017
Good but Ive noticed that theres another game unfinished. If its not abandoned, then, I guess, this will take long. (the 1st is "Camelot: The Game [ver.0.67]")

3.50 star(s) 61 Votes