• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

BIackBaron

Jul 24, 2017
A fair warning: Blizzard is a rather lawsuit happy company and they will not be too happy to see one of their most important characters in a game called slut craft. Instead of Sarah Kerrigan, just name her Serra Karrigan or Sara Carrigan. That may save you a great lot of trouble.
I don't think that would be necessary, they are giving it for free on patreon and is to be considered as a parody, you're absolutely correct on Activision Blizzard, they are very trigger happy, but they can't touch what is to be considered legally as fan-art.

lolerbob

Aug 6, 2016
I don't think that would be necessary, they are giving it for free on patreon and is to be considered as a parody, you're absolutely correct on Activision Blizzard, they are very trigger happy, but they can't touch what is to be considered legally as fan-art.
You say that and I agree, but I'm pretty sure Blizzard has sent C&Ds for less before

Fliiping Cordial

Jan 17, 2018
You say that and I agree, but I'm pretty sure Blizzard has sent C&Ds for less before
They have been successful with less as well. It doesn't take being the right for it to be taken down, only for the host too consider it a far greater problem to resist then it is too take it down

4lex

Oct 12, 2017
i have just finish the first release : very nice art, the game is very promising..

3.50 star(s) 64 Votes