fakkuboye

Aug 6, 2017
Cant really tell where this update ends, it starts looping the same events. Some stuff with Stukov, but not much... Can someone confirm?

phforbob

Mar 4, 2018
Oh really? What does the end screen say? I might have missed it, or have missed out something else.
Just a black screen with text saying you've reach the end of current content and thanks for support etc. Hard to miss, it's full screen white text on black, no art.

fordoom

May 25, 2018
Just a black screen with text saying you've reach the end of current content and thanks for support etc. Hard to miss, it's full screen white text on black, no art.
Does it go back into the game or the main menu? I might have accidentally skipped past it x'D

Pretentious Goblin

Conversation Conqueror
Nov 3, 2017
I was perplexed too, here's what you have to do to get to the end of the current version:

Do all the H-scenes with Stukov
Search the room to find the poster
When MC mounts the poster on the wall, you have to do the ''hit harder'' action a few times, I think.
(This is the part where I was stuck) You then have to do physical exercise once, after that your attacks against the wall will make progress.
Hit the wall enough times, a hole will open that MC can crawl through, and that's it for the current version.

You can start the poster thing much earlier of course, no need to do it all after Stukov's scenes.

fordoom

May 25, 2018
Can someone upload new version?(sorry for my bad english)
It's alrdy available, look at the prev few posts

I was perplexed too, here's what you have to do to get to the end of the current version:

Do all the H-scenes with Stukov
Search the room to find the poster
When MC mounts the poster on the wall, you have to do the ''hit harder'' action a few times, I think.
(This is the part where I was stuck) You then have to do physical exercise once, after that your attacks against the wall will make progress.
Hit the wall enough times, a hole will open that MC can crawl through, and that's it for the current version.

You can start the poster thing much earlier of course, no need to do it all after Stukov's scenes.
Thanks, will look into it

3.60 star(s) 65 Votes