Bruchacannon

Nov 14, 2023
I haven't touched this game in like a year. Is there an option where you don't have to transform just to progress the story? Also, is it worth returning to anyway? lol

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Shadow Portal

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
I haven't touched this game in like a year. Is there an option where you don't have to transform just to progress the story? Also, is it worth returning to anyway? lol
To the question of whether it's worth it to experience the game a year later, I'll answer of course! After all, it's not enough that in the final arc of the game, we decided to bring back more of the red-haired Sarah. So in another year, the game has been filled with many different scenes. I'm not talking about their quality.

And how exactly we did it is a separate kind of scripting trick. But the most important thing is that it's just incredibly cool and interesting right now.

Reactions: Bruchacannon

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
The new version 41 is already available from us on patreon! The public version will be available in 10 days. Well right now be the first to go through incredible scenes with red-haired Sarah and her friend Lizzara.

SlutCraft: Heat of the sperm [ver.0.41] | Ghost release

3.60 star(s) 65 Votes