Fake Count

Jun 4, 2017
I couldn't find the poster. I tried looking around the room and 'searching the room', but I still couldn't find the poster. I also got to the point where the Stukov events started looping and no action I found was resulting in something new. Can anyone help please?

Also, I am using the newest version currently available here at the time of this post.

Pretentious Goblin

Conversation Conqueror
Nov 3, 2017
Well, it looks like the latest version has a labyrinthine series of actions you have to take in order to progress in the wall (sub?) plot. I chanced into it but it seems others are having trouble. Not great design, then. But if you can't find it, you're not missing out on any H-anything in this version, it's just incomplete. The masturbation scenes and feeder BJ are the only new H-content this time, it seems.

YamiVanguard

Sep 13, 2017
Just to confirm: I think poster finding is complete chance, I had to try like 4-5 times before getting it. Anyways, the update completely delivered it for me and I'm already excited for what's next c:

Edit 1: After finding the poster, Sarah didn't put it up on the wall. Glitch or planned, I don't know yet.

Edit 2: I think it was a bug, as coming back to save located immediately after findin the poster, the game continued. Hope this helps in any way

Pretentious Goblin

Conversation Conqueror
Nov 3, 2017
Edit 1: After finding the poster, Sarah didn't put it up on the wall. Glitch or planned, I don't know yet.
Planned, there's another cutscene where she discovers the weak wall and then decides to hang the poster on it. I just can't remember how I got it.

Edit: I went to check my latest savegame before the poster is on the wall and here's what I found: after finding the poster, it only took one more ''find a way out'' attempt to trigger the wall cutscene. And this is before the lingerie part with Stukov.

x7xas4UprEta

Apr 21, 2018
If you don't talk to Stukov but just train and eat every day, you can get your Stress level below 0 (mine is at -2 atm).

And apparently you can just train, eat and sleep forever with nothing else happening. I suggest you put in some sort of hint or message after a certain number of days that if you don't talk to Stukov you'll be stuck in the prison cell forever.

Version 11.1

Reactions: Aazkaal

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Updated OP with v0.11.2 PC/Linux and Mac versions, including bonus code and official walk-through.
Er... Links for PC/Linux all said v0.11.1, only Mac version seem to have the right version number.

Reactions: bas

Shinoma

Nov 20, 2017
I think you have the wrong walkthru, quote from the pdf "Beginning of the game. Walk to the south towards the hut and speak with Merlin. Next day, morning. Follow the same path towards Merlin's house. Walk towards the porch (at the right side) and come in through the door. (Or look through the window We recommend doing that.) Speak with Merlin, walk through the north side door. Then go to the end of the corridor and turn left."

Reactions: mesoru and bas

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Er... Links for PC/Linux all said v0.11.1, only Mac version seem to have the right version number.
@Geekbone - make sure to refresh before you edit a post bud - I'd uploaded v0.11.2 and you overwrote with v0.11.1 :D

It's fixed now with v0.11.2 links for PC/Linux version too.

FYI - I've done it too so don't feel too bad ;)

I think you have the wrong walkthru, quote from the pdf "Beginning of the game. Walk to the south towards the hut and speak with Merlin. Next day, morning. Follow the same path towards Merlin's house. Walk towards the porch (at the right side) and come in through the door. (Or look through the window We recommend doing that.) Speak with Merlin, walk through the north side door. Then go to the end of the corridor and turn left."
Good catch. Yeah, helps to read it before you post it, totally my fault - was for the same dev's other game. I deleted it. Thanks!

ANUBIS969

Dec 9, 2017
Can someone upload new version?(sorry for my bad english)
I know you already have your Answers. But keep in Mind, a simple "Thanks" and "Please" is not too much plus it kinda honors all the amazing Peoples here :)
sry. for the OT^^

3.60 star(s) 65 Votes