Dec 20, 2017
Is there any content past the training where she blocks his cum with her hands? Relationship 6 with both? 'cause I can't seem to progress past that no matter what.

kinimoD89

Jun 19, 2018
cannot load my sava data from the first version. why???

EDIT: just read it`s not possible ^^ sorry about that. i was too excited :D

atanad12

Mar 30, 2018
Okay i ask them when will be releasesed new update and they told me "Most likely, around the 20th of July"
i don't have more information (sorry for the bad english)

Hiimmeatsack

Jun 25, 2018
Hey guys can anyone help me I've been stuck in slutcrqft : Heat of the sperm for a while I get to the point which every time I call stukov he he will only give me the option fap material and the same cutscene will play again and again no matter how much I tried and recently I tried to find my way out and found a poster after finding that poster nothing happens I took one of your advices to save the game and reload and nothing happen and another advice which I need to wait one more day and find a way out again and I found nothing the poster was not hanged can anyone post a guide to finishing slutcraft very 0.11.2

somebody28

Mar 10, 2018
Hey guys can anyone help me I've been stuck in slutcrqft : Heat of the sperm for a while I get to the point which every time I call stukov he he will only give me the option fap material and the same cutscene will play again and again no matter how much I tried and recently I tried to find my way out and found a poster after finding that poster nothing happens I took one of your advices to save the game and reload and nothing happen and another advice which I need to wait one more day and find a way out again and I found nothing the poster was not hanged can anyone post a guide to finishing slutcraft very 0.11.2
In general, if you've clicked every button and nothing new is happening, that's your first sign that you've reached the end of the current content.

If you scrolled up and looked at the rest of page 10, you'd probably be able to confirm that you have, indeed, reached the end of what is currently released.

3.60 star(s) 66 Votes