Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Is there a gallery unlock for this game if so how?
Yes, there is an option to open a gallery in our game. For this you need a bonus code. Which does not change from update to update. I think you know where to find it ^^

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
Ye-e-e-e-es, there will be plenty of content for you there! Enjoy the game!
yea i already started the game yesterday. i only reached day 14 but was surprised by the quality of the art and animations tbh.
everything looks really clean and Sarah looks so hot in her ghost and lingerie outfits...
normally im not into aliens etc, but your art is hot. i just hope there will be wholesome Raynor scenes later on...

If you're talking about Sarah changing her appearance, that's a plot point, but in the last chapter we kept trying to get back to the red-haired Sarah.
yesssh, red haired Sarah -> best Sarah q.q <3

• Love
Reactions: Shadow Portal

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
im gonna share my review with the forum. this has already helped newcomers a lot:
"
I havent finished the game yet, but I have to say its def worth 5*.
The reason I write a review before finishing the current update is because I already got mesmerized to the game early on, the FMC is hot af, the art is beautiful and the gameplay is smooth and easy to navigate so far.
Also I think its a crime that such a good parody for such a well known game franchise doesnt get more love.
60 reviews??? this game is underrated as hell, so i will try my best to boost this game so the devs can raise even further...

The art is incredibly beautiful (lewd) even in the early game. The corruption isnt too fast and Sarah looks hot af (especially in her early Ghost/RedHair outfit and her lingerie outfit she gets presented early.
The gameplay is easy and somewhat intuitive so you dont have to read walls of texts just to finally start the game. Its a good start.

Normally im not a fan of aliens etc, but I grew up with starcraft 2 so im intrigued with the story and Sarah. But I always liked the red hair/human Sarah more than her Queen Hair style so I hope there will be something like a toggle option or something.

Anyways. Im def hooked to the game and am excited for the future!"

Peace

• Love

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
im gonna share my review with the forum. this has already helped newcomers a lot:
"
I havent finished the game yet, but I have to say its def worth 5*.
The reason I write a review before finishing the current update is because I already got mesmerized to the game early on, the FMC is hot af, the art is beautiful and the gameplay is smooth and easy to navigate so far.
Also I think its a crime that such a good parody for such a well known game franchise doesnt get more love.
60 reviews??? this game is underrated as hell, so i will try my best to boost this game so the devs can raise even further...

The art is incredibly beautiful (lewd) even in the early game. The corruption isnt too fast and Sarah looks hot af (especially in her early Ghost/RedHair outfit and her lingerie outfit she gets presented early.
The gameplay is easy and somewhat intuitive so you dont have to read walls of texts just to finally start the game. Its a good start.

Normally im not a fan of aliens etc, but I grew up with starcraft 2 so im intrigued with the story and Sarah. But I always liked the red hair/human Sarah more than her Queen Hair style so I hope there will be something like a toggle option or something.

Anyways. Im def hooked to the game and am excited for the future!"

Peace
Thank you so much! Actually, it's more our mistake that we didn't encourage people to rate the top. But once again I want to thank you for helping to make our game even more accessible!

As for further development and new projects, we'll surprise you hehehe.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Jeycii_

Angelray

Nov 27, 2021
When a thing is in range you actually have to press the button next to the bar to get the item.
Hi, thanks for letting us know, we will check and report back.
Hi,
Thank you to explaining how it worked (the tutorial was not clear or I understood it wrongly); dev, doing what the other poster said allowed me to succeed at that minigame. (However I don't understand why it can't be skipped like other minigames?)

Reactions: Anita Deek

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Hi,
Thank you to explaining how it worked (the tutorial was not clear or I understood it wrongly); dev, doing what the other poster said allowed me to succeed at that minigame. (However I don't understand why it can't be skipped like other minigames?)
It can be skipped, right after the tutorial.

Angelray

Nov 27, 2021
Uuuh I'll have to see again because I had no button to skip it. Where should it be? at the same place as for other minigames?

Edit: I replayed it, and neither during the tutorial at the "have fun" screen, nor at the screen with the choice of control (one hand or two hands), nor rather in the minigame itself is there any button to skip it.

Last edited:

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Uuuh I'll have to see again because I had no button to skip it. Where should it be? at the same place as for other minigames?

Edit: I replayed it, and neither during the tutorial at the "have fun" screen, nor at the screen with the choice of control (one hand or two hands), nor rather in the minigame itself is there any button to skip it.
Yes, that is indeed an oversight on our part. Now skip mini games, available only with bonus code. But we forgot to inform about it. In the next update, we will make it more noticeable.

Vrykolakas36

Feb 6, 2020
Shadow Portal. Any plans to go back through the game and fix all the bugs where Sarah isn't wearing what she is supposed to be wearing? The last time I played this game was over a year ago and I found the bugs annoying and I am sad to see they are still in the game. For example. Right now I am on my third day of Sai'mon task to be naked and explore the ship and suddenly Sarah is wearing clothes instead of naked like she should be. It's so immersion breaking. And there are lots of other times where she is wearing the wrong clothes when her avatar appears on the screen from what she should actually be wearing.

Shadow Portal

SlutCraft, Camelot
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2019
Shadow Portal. Any plans to go back through the game and fix all the bugs where Sarah isn't wearing what she is supposed to be wearing? The last time I played this game was over a year ago and I found the bugs annoying and I am sad to see they are still in the game. For example. Right now I am on my third day of Sai'mon task to be naked and explore the ship and suddenly Sarah is wearing clothes instead of naked like she should be. It's so immersion breaking. And there are lots of other times where she is wearing the wrong clothes when her avatar appears on the screen from what she should actually be wearing.
Hi, we apologize wildly, we'll definitely get to the bottom of this issue now.

jose domingo

Jul 12, 2020
Humm, de vedad voy a tener que dejar de jugar por el juego de los asteroide?
no veo qué funcione, y para rematar tengo el brazo izquierdo con yeso,jajaja
alguien me pasa un save justo cuando pasa el minijuego éso si les funciona
:poop: quería adelantarlo si lo dejo ahora(n)
estaría agradecido, un saludo.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Am I really going to have to stop playing because of the asteroid game?
i don't see what works, and to top it off I have my left arm in a cast, lol
someone pass me a save just as the minigame happens that's if it works for them
:poop: i wanted to bring it forward if I leave it now(n)
i would be grateful, a greeting.

3.50 star(s) 61 Votes