Ren'Py - SlutCraft: Heat of the Sperm [v0.41] [Shadow Portal]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Sweet~Emma

Obvious cash steal without any halfway decent game mechanics or writing... But that's beside the point because they add a few lines of dialogue without any new pictures every few months irregularly.

Hasn't actually added anything in almost a year, you'd be better off going to literotica and searching for some BDSM, or hell, read 50 Shades of Gray lol. But don't waste your time or money here :/
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Amte

What concerns me is not the pace but the writing. Although it got its little moments, the dialogues are often cringy meaning it's mostly predictable and the motives are really bad. These aren't characters talking with each other but a developer's formulated ideas about them.
    Moreover, Sarah's statements of resistance are uncreative and the reactions are pubertal ("Nice breasts you have there, hehehehhehe" "Stop it! I don't want you saying such things!" "Hahaha. Well, I'm not the one revealing myself like this so hehehehhehehehehehehehwehhehehehEWHEHETHUETHETH").

Still, the overall idea is surprisingly hot and the drawings are okay.
    Content is nearly 2 hours (0.14), if you read the bearable parts. It's a trainer, so get ready for the brainless repeat.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

FangOfDrknss

The pacing of this game is insane.

You can likely go 500 days in this game, and still not see any sex scenes, just masturbation between her and the old guy trying to make her into a slut. The one tag this game is strongly missing is Trainer, because that's just how damn long it takes to actually see any results.

Writing is fine, and there's a whole mystery to just what they're trying to make her into, but it really doesn't save how boring the process is. You can play this game for hours and still fail to get her really anywhere slutty, it's just not worth the effort, and it's incredible people can play this without mods or cheats to make it all easier.
  4. 4.00 star(s)

gatoconak

I would like to see more content about StarCraft, I enjoyed Abathur's rute so much.
    I hope developer take its game seriously, it has potential and there are no much games about StarCraft so he could attract much people to his game :)
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Fredone

Sarah Kerrigan is one of my favorite character in video game universe and seeing her in a parody game is a very good point. The arts are very good and Sarah is very gorgeous. I like the integartion of point and click mechanism and I'm looking forward for more in the future, and of course knowing the end of the story(even if i already have my little idea).
  6. P
    5.00 star(s)

Phoenix771

The initial release of this game has some excellent artwork and so far a good story-line to go along with it.

This game seems to have good potential, and I look forward to future updates and additional content added.