quentin234

Feb 21, 2023
while prostituuting and having worn the cardboard the pimp says he will tattoo it on her but it doesnt happen? is this the end of the content so far? do you plan on adding it in the next update i really want cheap whore tattoo-ed on her

Tenstorm

Jul 16, 2021
while prostituuting and having worn the cardboard the pimp says he will tattoo it on her but it doesnt happen? is this the end of the content so far? do you plan on adding it in the next update i really want cheap whore tattoo-ed on her
And I thought he was just joking back there and it doesn't happen :p. So I move on.

the Morrigan

Jul 31, 2018
Using the latest version (0.15), and when I try to change clothes before going to bail Ben out, I get the following error message:

Error processing node "d7_bh_go_home_3": append_list () missing 1 required positional argument: 'value'

If I hide the error and try to proceed, I'm then stranded in my bedroom, all choices disappearing from the screen, and need to "rollback" to the decision to bail the sonovabitch () out or not.

BTW, sorry if this has already been mentioned; I'm on my phone and navigating on its tiny screen is a real PITA.

shark_inna_hat

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2018
Using the latest version (0.15), and when I try to change clothes before going to bail Ben out, I get the following error message:

Error processing node "d7_bh_go_home_3": append_list () missing 1 required positional argument: 'value'

If I hide the error and try to proceed, I'm then stranded in my bedroom, all choices disappearing from the screen, and need to "rollback" to the decision to bail the sonovabitch () out or not.

BTW, sorry if this has already been mentioned; I'm on my phone and navigating on its tiny screen is a real PITA.
Long story short - Me=Stupid, bugfix here: https://f95zone.to/threads/sluted-v0-15-shark-in-a-hat.97373/post-13590560

Reactions: the Morrigan

quentin234

Feb 21, 2023
shark please reply

shark_inna_hat

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2018
I didn't want to talk about it, but it's probably obvious by now that something is wrong. That something being my health. What kind exactly? You know, the kind where you eventually get better? I got the other kind. Free healthcare around where I live is... well, you get what you pay for. Having the option to wait for my turn and hope for the best, and doing experimental meds - I went for the latter. The good news is that now my 5-year life expectancy is above 50%, the bad - the drugs have side effects and often I'm not in a state where I can do much of anything. So ETA? IDK.

I'd post the link to the dev_branch and make everything public, but I don't think that would be fair to the few people that still support me - and no, I'm not asking anyone to send me more money. When I make an update and it's great - you can send $$$ as a thanks, but don't send money out of pity;)

If anyone after reading this wants to post a 'get well soon' message - please don't. Thanks.

Elo91

Apr 21, 2024
Soo first I wanna apologize. This game is clearly popular and the UI & flow is really nice. My issue is obviously more of a personal one / matter of taste. :oops: But I just can't get into it, not even after trying twice over the past idk month or so.

Everyone's a complete jerk. Not in an arousing kinda way but just in a way that makes me frustrated and angry. Worse is how we apparently just have to ignore reality, with no means with which to resist. As someone with a massive submission kink that's really saying something (usually I never even want to resist this stuff)! Besides that the story & events you're forced into make no sense at all to me. For example blackmailing someone in witness protection includes several serious crimes that can add up to 20+ years in jail! That guy you meet the first day in the bus who then starts extorting you? His life would be over, period.

So idk. I don't mean to be rude, I really don't. I'm happy for everyone who enjoys this and clearly there's a lot of ppl who do. That's a good thing! I guess I just wanted to add my voice here for whatever it's worth. Wish you and the devs the best! But I would wish for more ... realistic writing in the future, so I could get into it too. <3

wildride69

Jan 5, 2023
Soo first I wanna apologize. This game is clearly popular and the UI & flow is really nice. My issue is obviously more of a personal one / matter of taste. :oops: But I just can't get into it, not even after trying twice over the past idk month or so.

Everyone's a complete jerk. Not in an arousing kinda way but just in a way that makes me frustrated and angry. Worse is how we apparently just have to ignore reality, with no means with which to resist. As someone with a massive submission kink that's really saying something (usually I never even want to resist this stuff)! Besides that the story & events you're forced into make no sense at all to me. For example blackmailing someone in witness protection includes several serious crimes that can add up to 20+ years in jail! That guy you meet the first day in the bus who then starts extorting you? His life would be over, period.

So idk. I don't mean to be rude, I really don't. I'm happy for everyone who enjoys this and clearly there's a lot of ppl who do. That's a good thing! I guess I just wanted to add my voice here for whatever it's worth. Wish you and the devs the best! But I would wish for more ... realistic writing in the future, so I could get into it too. <3
When you watch Harry Potter or the Marvel Universe movies do you try to fit reality into any of them? This is a FANTASY based VN set in a FANTASY world. Trying to apply real world logic to almost any game or VN on this board is going to leave you sadly disappointed.

When you learn to separate fantasy from reality you will be able to enjoy adult VN's. Think about regular video games and which do you play if any? Grand Theft auto - Do you have any issue playing a bad guy there? Elden Ring, God of War do you feel bad about killing any pixels on your screen... Hell let's go old school Super Mario do you feel bad killing mushrooms?

Separate fantasy from reality and this game is a blast. It's fun to play a bad girl sometimes, or hell save a ho and try to keep her a good girl.

Reactions: Goldaga

Elo91

Apr 21, 2024
When you watch Harry Potter or the Marvel Universe movies do you try to fit reality into any of them? This is a FANTASY based VN set in a FANTASY world. Trying to apply real world logic to almost any game or VN on this board is going to leave you sadly disappointed.

When you learn to separate fantasy from reality you will be able to enjoy adult VN's. Think about regular video games and which do you play if any? Grand Theft auto - Do you have any issue playing a bad guy there? Elden Ring, God of War do you feel bad about killing any pixels on your screen... Hell let's go old school Super Mario do you feel bad killing mushrooms?

Separate fantasy from reality and this game is a blast. It's fun to play a bad girl sometimes, or hell save a ho and try to keep her a good girl.
In worldbuilding realism always matters, even if it's fictional realism. Just because it's fantasy doesn't mean anything goes and all common sense and logic just flies out of the window. Defining the rules for how your fictional world works or not is one of the cornerstones of good storywriting after all. I have no problems with most VN's either, so this isn't something I typically struggle with.

But I'm honestly not looking to argue here, fictional realism or not we're dealing with matters of taste here. Mine is no better than yours so I really meant what I said that I'm not trying to be rude or dismissive. Just wanted to add my voice is all. :)

I mean the reason I typed that at all is bc I really want to enjoy this game, it's right down my alley besides my little issues there. :'c

4.50 star(s) 68 Votes