shark_inna_hat

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2018
Is the slut level capped for each week now? The park event is hard to get if it is capped third week or so. Actually only started the park event but couldn't get to second night because of cap.
It's capped to (4+day)*2, so you should be able to get 18 by day 5 (Saturday, cause day 0 is Monday, because of stupid reasons) - the spa event overrides this, so if you really want in, go get a boob massage or five.

any hero is able to tell how to cheat some $?
how_to_basic.png

Edit: dang, got ninja-ed

Tenstorm

Jul 16, 2021
any hero is able to tell how to cheat some $?
One more thing. if you're an android user and you still can't see the cheat table after you click 'Mod' button, try use your thumb and swipe below to see on top. It was actually hid off your android's screen. But doing so, the fonts size might be growing larger, so you have to adjust your fonts size every time you open a mod. I know it's annoying but there is no other way to make the font as it used to be permanently.

(I want to tell this to Mr.Shark about this tiny little bug several weeks ago but i don't think it's worth of disturbance as it's not even a small nor a big problem :p)

Last edited:

sabolat

Dec 5, 2022
By far the hottest thing in this game is when Ben asks for a blowjob, lol after all the hints. His requests in general add a lot of fun to the game

Reactions: Dildo6745

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
By far the hottest thing in this game is when Ben asks for a blowjob, lol after all the hints. His requests in general add a lot of fun to the game
And then, out of blue, he becomes quite a nasty perv on Week 3, having his way with Emily in the toilets

Reactions: Dildo6745
May 8, 2020
will there be a continuation of the plot with a fat dude at the vending machine?)
Blowjob for chocolate bars was funny(lol)
Fat dude got some pussy in future?)

shark_inna_hat

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2018
will there be a continuation of the plot with a fat dude at the vending machine?)
Blowjob for chocolate bars was funny(lol)
Fat dude got some pussy in future?)
Sure, I can add another small event for the fat guy.
Also - we got more feature creep:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

bbobson

Dec 6, 2021
Complicated feature to add I'm sure, but would be great if she could get piercings / tattoos that stuck around rather than just being part of the clothing system. More bondage sessions in the cafe basement would be great too as she descends further into debauchery. Love the game.

madchef

Jan 10, 2020
Complicated feature to add I'm sure, but would be great if she could get piercings / tattoos that stuck around rather than just being part of the clothing system. More bondage sessions in the cafe basement would be great too as she descends further into debauchery. Love the game.
I concur. At the moment, nipple rings are equivalent to bras, so the scene when a fellow student removes her bra when she's wearing rings or clamps makes little sense.

Adding body piercing to other body parts, as well as introducing backside view of Emily's paperdoll would be even greater, especially if more BDSM content was to be added...

Catspaw

Sep 5, 2018
There is an easy fix for the nipple rings being treated the same as bras. You can just remove the 'bra' tag for them in the data/items.txt file. Like so:
Code:
    "nipple_rings":{
         "name":"Nipple Rings",
         "img":"img/pc/nipple_rings.png",
         "slot":"underwear_top",
         "tags":['bra', 'bdsm'],
         "slutty":4,
         "value":30,
         },
to:
Code:
         "tags":['bdsm'],
         },
They will still take up the same slot as bras ('underwear_top'), but are no longer treated as a bra by the code for story purposes.

shark_inna_hat

Game Developer
Dec 25, 2018
There is an easy fix for the nipple rings being treated the same as bras. You can just remove the 'bra' tag for them in the data/items.txt file. Like so:
Code:
         "tags":['bra', 'bdsm'],
         },
to:
Code:
         "tags":['bdsm'],
         },
They will still take up the same slot as bras ('underwear_top'), but are no longer treated as a bra by the code for story purposes.
Yes and no. It should be removed, but when the game 'removes the bra' it's simply equipping the 'no_bra' item in the 'underwear_top' slot, this won't fix much.

The reason I'm not adding piercings and tattoos yet is because I want them to also show up on full-screen images, not juston the paper doll. There is a system in place that will auto-magically add the proper overlay image but I still need to make the images. I even have a little 3D mesh to help with that, but I think it still would take a lot of time to make.

gengarmite2

Mar 24, 2021
The games doesnt seem to be working in android since when i try to open a file it shows this,p.s i tried in both chrome and brave

4.50 star(s) 68 Votes