HTML Sluttown USA: Hometown Corruption [v0.34] [AmusingOddity]

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
This should be fixed in the patch i posted on the front page.
Sorry, but no. It says that i have to get her at afternoon but i can´t move things further. I played 8 Days, to see if any day was meant, and was there at morning and afternoon, it´s still the same.

Workdammit

May 6, 2017
I realize this is not precisely the type of report you might expect, but you forgot the "bang" in "Ooo eee ooo ah ah ting tang walla walla bing bang" in that scene with Katerina.

• Haha
Reactions: Troqu

peridotslab

Jan 14, 2019
This should be fixed in the patch i posted on the front page.

Thanks for the save. I'm working the next few days but I'll dig into it on my next day off.
i can echo this as well i have the 12.1 bugfix and it only lets me use the app on leah and then tells me that we sit around and its now at 100% like it has been for the last several weeks in game. heres my save to check it out if needed

ptmg30

Aug 31, 2017
Whatever Karlee calls India overwrites what you set as the relationship. What you call India overwrites what Gia calls her parents.

Last edited:

AmusingOddity

Game Developer
May 11, 2021
Sorry, but no. It says that i have to get her at afternoon but i can´t move things further. I played 8 Days, to see if any day was meant, and was there at morning and afternoon, it´s still the same.
Should be fixed now. Added the patch to the front page. Let me know if there's still a problem.

i can echo this as well i have the 12.1 bugfix and it only lets me use the app on leah and then tells me that we sit around and its now at 100% like it has been for the last several weeks in game. heres my save to check it out if needed
Thanks for the save. It made it a lot easier to track down the problem. If you go to dirty Joes now you should be able to but Leah's gift and go from there.

Same thing here.
" ERROR IN CALCULATING NEW CHARGE TOTAL. PLEASE REPORT AS BUG WITH ANY DETAIL YOU CAN. Heres 20"

I've been getting this message since I started using the servers at Veruca.
here's a save.

Otherwise, I find the game rather pleasant and not very buggy except for some unclosed tags
Fixed in the new patch, I think. Let me know if it persists as an issue.

AmusingOddity

Game Developer
May 11, 2021
Whatever Karlee calls India overwrites what you set as the relationship. What you call India overwrites what Gia calls her parents.
This seems to happen to some people between updates, I'm not really sure what causes it. If you go to the stats screen and scroll to the bottom you can reset peoples names/relationships.

jonk999

Aug 14, 2017
Getting the same with the 12.2 bugfix. I've gone to Dirty Joes and spoken to the worker and bought the toy. When I go back to Leah apartment I can use the app, but then all I get is message about sitting around and talking. Unless I need to meet her somewhere else? The hint in the guide still talks about going to see the worker at Dirty Joes who may be able to help. If I go back and try to talk to her there is no options for further conversation.

Save attached.

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Grab the two "image pack" downloads, unpacking both into the same folder. Then grab the 0.12.2 bugfix html.

I'm new to this game, I don't know which version should I download... "Update 0.12 Only" or "0.12.2(Bugfix)"?

AmusingOddity

Game Developer
May 11, 2021
Getting the same with the 12.2 bugfix. I've gone to Dirty Joes and spoken to the worker and bought the toy. When I go back to Leah apartment I can use the app, but then all I get is message about sitting around and talking. Unless I need to meet her somewhere else? The hint in the guide still talks about going to see the worker at Dirty Joes who may be able to help. If I go back and try to talk to her there is no options for further conversation.

Save attached.
When I loaded your save it showed that you hadn't bought the chocolate from Allmart. I bought the chocolate and it all worked fine from there.

In your defense you might have bought it before and thought you still had it. This is actually what the issue was all along, the $chocolateBought variable wasn't setting properly. I reset it in the .2 patch which might have gotten rid of any you bought previously.

Reactions: jonk999

AmusingOddity

Game Developer
May 11, 2021
I'm new to this game, I don't know which version should I download... "Update 0.12 Only" or "0.12.2(Bugfix)"?
I break the game down into smaller packs to make it easier to download. If you want to try the game out you can just get Image pack 1. It has everything up to and including update 0.9. It can serve as a kind of demo. Then if you like the game you can grab image pack 2 to get everything up to 0.12.

The "update only" files are for people that have been getting the new updates every month, they can just grab than file and add it to the existing folder they already have. So if you download everything that's out so far, next month when I put out 0.13 all you will need is the" update only" file instead of downloading a huge file again.

Reactions: Fish_lip

jonk999

Aug 14, 2017
When I loaded your save it showed that you hadn't bought the chocolate from Allmart. I bought the chocolate and it all worked fine from there.

In your defense you might have bought it before and thought you still had it. This is actually what the issue was all along, the $chocolateBought variable wasn't setting properly. I reset it in the .2 patch which might have gotten rid of any you bought previously.
Thanks for looking into it. I'll go back to the Allmart and go from there. Cheers.

RadtheMan

Aug 5, 2019
I've payed the game through from what I can tell but I haven't managed to meet Leah. I know how to debug, anything I should look for in variables?

phupdup

Oct 24, 2019
Last time I looked, she only triggers on India's private route. Also you need to progress India's story far enough. I think its after the asshole real estate boss gets his jailtime.

I've payed the game through from what I can tell but I haven't managed to meet Leah. I know how to debug, anything I should look for in variables?

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes