HTML Sluttown USA: Hometown Corruption [v0.35] [AmusingOddity]

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes

Tidalwave

Jan 10, 2020
getting stuck here ... Continue with Veronica. ... i have read the past post and says it suppose to take the bus ... but its not showing up on the map ...

RottenPlum

Jun 17, 2017
Does anyone else have an issue with AJ getting stuck in the beginning of her new public route? I can reuse the app on her repeatedly as she tries to get the nerd alone for her flashing assignment, but it refuses to progress, and the guide gives me:

Error: child tag <</link>> was found outside of a call to its parent macro <<link>>
I think to progress aj you have to progress alex but she only have private route available for now, so if you want all characters on public route you will have to wait for alex public to be added or choose her private route to continue aj but be aware that will lock you out of alex public in the future, so that's why i stopped aj for now as i'm waiting for alex public because i wanna play public route only.
Dev could clear this but i think that's how it is for now and with in game guide it's specified you have to progress alex to step 14.

tang02019

Aug 23, 2019
I am stuck, the continue button does not work. Leah just came home and after confirming her name i get stuck with no ability to continue after the next screen. Any thoughts?

Reactions: DomGod
Jan 18, 2021
I am stuck, the continue button does not work. Leah just came home and after confirming her name i get stuck with no ability to continue after the next screen. Any thoughts?
i have the same problem
I just tried with a new game and once India's progress reached 19, I could meet Leah in the morning and name her without any problems. The "Continue" button works as expected and allows me to continue with that scene involving India, Karlee and Leah. I did not get stuck.

Do you have a saved game that shows the problem?

Also, are you sure that you are playing with version 0.35.1 of the game, not an earlier version?

diddlydadoo

Jul 12, 2021
I think to progress aj you have to progress alex but she only have private route available for now, so if you want all characters on public route you will have to wait for alex public to be added or choose her private route to continue aj but be aware that will lock you out of alex public in the future, so that's why i stopped aj for now as i'm waiting for alex public because i wanna play public route only.
Dev could clear this but i think that's how it is for now and with in game guide it's specified you have to progress alex to step 14.
Ah, I see. I was hoping that issue you mentioned earlier would happen later than where I'm at. I suppose I'll try branching my save to see if I can budge it then.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SluttownUSAHometownCorruption-0.35.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes