HTML Sluttown USA: Hometown Corruption [v0.35] [AmusingOddity]

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes

Zolfried

May 31, 2017
is all 3 packs always needed for updates? or are pack 1 and 2 like finished, and only pack 3 needs to be downloaded per update?

Disgruntler

Game Developer
May 2, 2021
its still messin up can u tell me how to do it step by step please
Get a real decompression tool, windows doesn't handle .rar well natively. I recommend 7-zip myself.

Make sure all the compressed files are in the same folder.
Use 7-zip on one of them, it'll do the rest.

AmusingOddity

Game Developer
May 11, 2021
its still messin up can u tell me how to do it step by step please
Sure thing. Easiest way is to install a program called 7-zip. Its much better than the default windows stuff. That lets you highlight all three files and extract them all at once.

is all 3 packs always needed for updates? or are pack 1 and 2 like finished, and only pack 3 needs to be downloaded per update?
Yeah, pack 1 and 2 are finished. If you have everything form 33, all you need is the update file, that's this months update. If you're a few updates back, just grab pack 3, it has the last 4 or 5 updates packaged in, as well as this months.

Reactions: Zolfried

Mehytes

Mar 14, 2019
Sure thing. Easiest way is to install a program called 7-zip. Its much better than the default windows stuff. That lets you highlight all three files and extract them all at once.

Yeah, pack 1 and 2 are finished. If you have everything form 33, all you need is the update file, that's this months update. If you're a few updates back, just grab pack 3, it has the last 4 or 5 updates packaged in, as well as this months.
Hi, i'm currently stuck with gia and eva because each of them ask me to speak to the other two, and nothing else, sooo yeah it's a problem....
I've linked my save

yugi2

Jul 13, 2018
imstuck at penny at wallmart io tried all days in the morning but there's no option to work

AmusingOddity

Game Developer
May 11, 2021
Hi, i'm currently stuck with gia and eva because each of them ask me to speak to the other two, and nothing else, sooo yeah it's a problem....
I've linked my save
Save attached, should fix it for you.

so you lose access to veronika if you go India's public bimbo route.
At least for now.
The only one of her routes that's gotten that far as of now is her private route. Her others will get worked on once her private is finished.

imstuck at penny at wallmart io tried all days in the morning but there's no option to work
You work at the shop by picking it from the temp agency kiosk. That's a good point though, I should mention that in the guide.

Reactions: Mehytes

ExEWil

Aug 26, 2017
Alex's story folder seems to be missing a large chunk of stuff starting from EClass1.webm

Edit,: Nvm, folders are just misplaced

drahcirs

Jun 20, 2017
Just a head up the Pack 2 missing A folder "People" so you guys might need to move all the folder in Pack 2 in the People folder

Dude Lebowski

Jul 5, 2018
Does anybody have the imagepack for Rina the whore? I downloaded all four files from the first post and it wasn't included. Not sure if anything else is missing, but the only four subfolders I have under images/people/whores are Cam, Jen, Marica and Priya. I have an icon image for Rina only (images/icons/rina).

zed4o777

Dec 11, 2017
Hit F12 and your browser will pop up a Javascript console window to the right of the VN. I'm going to paste this screenshot of my chromium with the javascript console open. Note that I've already done the things that I will talk about next.
View attachment 1341295

The first thing I did was type "Sugarcube.State.variables.charge" at the ">" prompt in that window and hit enter. That returns a 0 which is the current charge on the phone as you can see in the content window as "Charge: 0". Note that as you type, the console will automatically populate a popdown list with possible completions. So after typing only "Sugar" I can just hit the right arrow key and it will fill that out as "SugarCube". Then I typed ".State.var" and that was enough to let me hit the right arrow key again to have it fill out "variables". So you don't have to type all this everytime and worry about it being incorrect.

I hit the "up arrow" key to recall all of that and just typed "=40" to set it to 40. Note that the content window on the left is in suspended animation while the console is open. So that "Charge: 0" won't change to "Charge: 40" until after I close the console window by clicking the "x" gadget in its upper right and then click something to go into the next passage.

I did "up arrow" again and then used backspace to erase the ".charge". This showed all of the variables in effect for the VN but as a "closed two line tree between "{" and "}" with a small ellipses "..." at the very right. To open it up as the full scrollable list I clicked on that "..." and we see the first page full of variables and values. I can now use "up arrow" and then type out individual variable names to peek and then use "=" with a new value to poke.

Congratulations. You now know how to hack 95% of Twine games since just about everybody uses SugarCube format and don't know how to change where the variable storage is hidden.
this dont work

Dracana

Nov 26, 2017
Sooo. Definitely should fix the file nesting of pack 2. If you follow the basic instructions on the front page. There is no way to know that you need to move all of its folders into the people section. At least not right off the bat. Just adds that extra bit of complexity to installing the game that will definitely mess some people up.

Otherwise. Pretty fun game. Can't wait to see how it continues to develop.

beryn

May 8, 2017
I am stuck with Jessica early in the game.
It says Call her to your office, but that is not an option I have.
Also, why are you hired as a teacher, when there are no option to teach?
The warehouse is broken as well, if you go to work overtime, the game just gives you a black screen.

Last edited:

scarfer

Nov 4, 2017
I'm getting the overtime black screen too, as well as the issue with the Leah/Eve (23 of 25 Leah) scene where it goes from story to just a continue button to black screen.

Specifically, you're attuning the app to Leah. You head back to her apartment with Eve, talking about strip clubs (4 clicks), then Leah and Eve start to get it on <click>, continue to get it on <click>, no text pics or vids but a continue button <click>, black screen.

Last edited:
Reactions: Dude Lebowski

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SluttownUSAHometownCorruption-0.34
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes