HTML Sluttown USA: Hometown Corruption [v0.37.2] [AmusingOddity]

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes

mitrofun

Apr 13, 2019
SluttownUSAHometownCorruption-0.37.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​
Don't Work, None sids

thasquealer

Jan 1, 2018
Somehow cant progress on step 10 of AJ.
Guide points to go to AJ's house in the evening but when going there, there is no other option than Bus

Nvm, I forgot to attune first, whoops

Maverick7508

Jan 24, 2018
So i started a fresh save on the new version... Karlee is stuck on the first phase to see her in the kitchen in the morning. She is never there so idk what I am supposed to do. Is there an unstated pre-requisite?

zitterhannes

Aug 18, 2017
the bugfix 0.37.1 does not work for the bug
I installed it and still can't talk to Victoria to progress in India's quest (31 / 34 )

All other quests are completed.
Even the last 3 Whores are engaged and trained
But there is no button anywhere on Veronica to talk to her?

Reactions: fUzZyDiZe and adame

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Sluttown USA: Hometown Corruption [v0.37.1] [AmusingOddity]

NOTE: BUGFIX already applied!

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux/Mac:
- - -

Last edited:

AmusingOddity

Game Developer
May 11, 2021
Why are there so many files? Can you not put everything into one file? I'm not trying to download 19 files
Some browsers dont like files over 2 gig so i break the image packs up once they get to 2 gigs. If you want it all in 1 file there's a user that comes through and makes a torrent, use that.

So i started a fresh save on the new version... Karlee is stuck on the first phase to see her in the kitchen in the morning. She is never there so idk what I am supposed to do. Is there an unstated pre-requisite?
Backpack in the kitchen in the morning.

the bugfix 0.37.1 does not work for the bug
I installed it and still can't talk to Victoria to progress in India's quest (31 / 34 )

All other quests are completed.
Even the last 3 Whores are engaged and trained
But there is no button anywhere on Veronica to talk to her?
New bugfix on the front page. Just sleep and it will automatically reset you to a place that will let you play out the content in the correct order. Thanks for providing the save, it made it much easier for me to find the reset point i needed.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Why are there so many files? Can you not put everything into one file? I'm not trying to download 19 files
Some browsers dont like files over 2 gig so i break the image packs up once they get to 2 gigs. If you want it all in 1 file there's a user that comes through and makes a torrent, use that.
o/
SluttownUSAHometownCorruption-0.37.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: AmusingOddity

zitterhannes

Aug 18, 2017
@AmusingOddity

New bugfix on the front page. Just sleep and it will automatically reset you to a place that will let you play out the content in the correct order. Thanks for providing the save, it made it much easier for me to find the reset point i needed.
if you have recruited Sarah's sister, i.e. Holly, and then drive to the models' house and go to sleep afterwards, the game ALWAYS resets. That is, up to the point where Chase appears in the model house.
The patch doesn't seem to be so good yet either

AmusingOddity

Game Developer
May 11, 2021
@AmusingOddity

if you have recruited Sarah's sister, i.e. Holly, and then drive to the models' house and go to sleep afterwards, the game ALWAYS resets. That is, up to the point where Chase appears in the model house.
The patch doesn't seem to be so good yet either
The reason you got the bug is because you were able to get the anal scene with Veronica earlier than intended. That stopped progress with India because you need that scene to happen at the right time to set a flag for India's story. The patch is working as intended. That's how far back I had to roll India's story to get her and Veronica back in sync.

Reactions: fUzZyDiZe

adame

Apr 3, 2018
just to be sure , we cant train Chase , only Rain and Holly ... right ?

And ther is a bug thet let me start and get Leah strip club ( Tipsy Angel ) befoer i finse get all the stripers. here a save with the bug , just go to her room at Afternoon.

Also ther a bug of "You have completed Romi and Elliot's joint arc" & "Story Progress: 28 of 29" , and at Elliot Stats "Character progress: $elliotEllStory of 29" ... is it ok , or my main save fuck ?

Btw with Aubree\Doc bimbo mec dose it or will it change india bimbo route ?

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 26 Votes