HTML Sluttown USA: Hometown Corruption [v0.37.2] [AmusingOddity]

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
If you go back 3 or 4 pages, you will see that AmusingOddity has already answered that question:
You can also read the related comments, but in summary this is unlikely to ever happen. Starting a new game is highly recommended.

Ok i missed that, i guess ill have to start over, lets hope we dont have to do it again in the future

Metzgermann

Sep 22, 2020
Hey guys, I have an issue where the icon for the Warehouse is not showing anywhere on the map, where can I access that or how do I fix it?

AmusingOddity

Game Developer
May 11, 2021
But the bus map only shows Aj´s house and HelloKlitty´s house
I made a change to the way jobs work in the last update. If you haven't met maria yet, go to the mall in the morning. She is the manager of a temp agency, going forward all jobs are going to go through her at the temp agency.

Metzgermann

Sep 22, 2020
I made a change to the way jobs work in the last update. If you haven't met maria yet, go to the mall in the morning. She is the manager of a temp agency, going forward all jobs are going to go through her at the temp agency.
Awesome! I was really confused about the system. This will definately work.

Noob Salad

Team Albedo Leader
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2016
AmusingOddity Super tiny bug report, the guide says you have to write 5 papers for Jess but you only have to write 2. Also the guide shows the string $maria instead of a name or Unknown.

Also there's a scene where India says "Thanks Sweetheart, knowing that you're here for me is all the help I need." but with the MC avatar.

Last edited:

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
I restarted the game but i cant continue Penny's story, aty some point i get a blank page after i work on Allmart

AmusingOddity

Game Developer
May 11, 2021
AmusingOddity Super tiny bug report, the guide says you have to write 5 papers for Jess but you only have to write 2. Also the guide shows the string $maria instead of a name or Unknown.

Also there's a scene where India says "Thanks Sweetheart, knowing that you're here for me is all the help I need." but with the MC avatar.
Thanks for letting me know.

I restarted the game but i cant continue Penny's story, aty some point i get a blank page after i work on Allmart
If you post your save here I'll give a look at it when i have a chance to see if i can find the issue.

Noob Salad

Team Albedo Leader
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 7, 2016
This line => $mom places her hand over yours on her shoulder.

$mom can be lowercase at the start of the sentence.

Also, when you meet Emma she's a brunette instead of blonde.

Small typo: YYou count to 100 in what must be record time and go back in.

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 26 Votes