HTML Sluttown USA: Hometown Corruption [v0.38] [AmusingOddity]

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes

sailboat

Apr 15, 2020
Wrong image path. This:

Sluttown USA/Images/People/Persia/Story/1/PerMet.jpg.

Should be:

Sluttown USA/Images/People/Per/Story/1/PerMet.jpg.

Mr.Blackwell

Dec 27, 2019
Why is it every time it tells me to go see someone in the guide and they're either busy or not where it says they are.For instance it says see AJ at her house in the evening and it says her location:house,but when I go there in the evening I only have one option to click and that's Bus.

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
I'm at Katerina's story 2 out of 6 and I'm supposed to go to work, yet apparently there's no warehouse window anymore...

Last edited:

worldknower

Jun 11, 2018
In the first sex scene with Aubree, there seems to be a bug where she calls your character Jacob, no matter what you acctually named yourself at the start of the game.

theaxeforgets

Aug 18, 2022
I'm really struggling to get the images to load in the game, and I think that the cause is the whole two downloads thing. Is there a version that is just one download, or am I missing something?

Donho78

Dec 16, 2017
Removed watermarks from the jpg's for better immersion.

Last edited:

Mrwhysper

Oct 13, 2019
Why is it every time it tells me to go see someone in the guide and they're either busy or not where it says they are.For instance it says see AJ at her house in the evening and it says her location:house,but when I go there in the evening I only have one option to click and that's Bus.
Sorry for the late reply. Make sure you’ve got AJ attuned before trying to visit her at home.

WardenPlaysz

Nov 4, 2020
Thinking about downloading for the first time. It says Sissification... Im not the one getting turned am I?
I just want to be a normal dude with a not so normal App.

AmusingOddity

Game Developer
May 11, 2021
Removed watermarks from the jpg's for better immersion.

Google Drive
Thanks for taking the time to do this bud. I've swapped out your stuff with the files in the game.

Thinking about downloading for the first time. It says Sissification... Im not the one getting turned am I?
I just want to be a normal dude with a not so normal App.
No, the Sissification will always be the MC turning other characters.

Reactions: Donho78

sshenzy

Jan 18, 2023
just a heads up Eva's guide pin says that her route is over for the patch before it's actually over, i noticed it at the 2nd to last step

3.60 star(s) 26 Votes