2.80 star(s) 9 Votes

Zaki_Zaki

Jan 28, 2021
This game got so complicated that I forgot where to go, the building with all the floors there's like a coupleof girls - what floor are they what days of the week they are available. I'm not looking for the answer, just venting.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
whoever has played "7 island domain" should be able to cope with this without any problems, as the game structure hasn't changed much. Unfortunately, the instructions are sometimes a bit imprecise/not very helpful, but you can also find suitable instructions here in the forum to get ahead.
Yea, I stopped playing 7 Island Domain because of just this horrid navigation.

This is just as bad, if not worse. How bad at developing do you have to be to say the Aunt lives in apartment 6B, and yet the only door clickable on the 6th floor is labeled 6A, and when you click on it, you're suddenly knocking on apartment 6B.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
Walkthrough is updated, sorry for delay.
Reads...

Why the fuck doesn't the hint after visiting with Vivian change to meet Destiny in the evening?

If you needed the magazine from the storage room, why the fuck could you even leave without taking it?

This shit's just damn stupid. Players should not have to remember things, especially not things that are one line of dialogue that any player reads and assumes "that'll be the available hint when I'm supposed to do that"

I sure as hell shouldn't EVER need to hit "skip to night" as a normal part of game play. It's trivial as a programmer to have the time pass during the interview to return home and it's night.

Hell, give me a nap option to move to the next day part segment instead of telling me it's too early to go to bed, that's a natural option for a person who doesn't have anything pressing to move from the current day part to the next day part.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Gabaw

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Yea, I stopped playing 7 Island Domain because of just this horrid navigation.

This is just as bad, if not worse. How bad at developing do you have to be to say the Aunt lives in apartment 6B, and yet the only door clickable on the 6th floor is labeled 6A, and when you click on it, you're suddenly knocking on apartment 6B.
the doors in the corridor are described in reverse to those on the doors themselves. There is another Tower woman in v0.5 and it's bad there too.
Reads...

Why the fuck doesn't the hint after visiting with Vivian change to meet Destiny in the evening?

If you needed the magazine from the storage room, why the fuck could you even leave without taking it?

This shit's just damn stupid. Players should not have to remember things, especially not things that are one line of dialogue that any player reads and assumes "that'll be the available hint when I'm supposed to do that"

I sure as hell shouldn't EVER need to hit "skip to night" as a normal part of game play. It's trivial as a programmer to have the time pass during the interview to return home and it's night.

Hell, give me a nap option to move to the next day part segment instead of telling me it's too early to go to bed, that's a natural option for a person who doesn't have anything pressing to move from the current day part to the next day part.
You're right, navigation wise these games are complete hell.

Reactions: Gabaw

Snoopy_H

May 30, 2018
there's preacticly no content after first visit with vivian in the contant tower the game says nothing to do, so I skipped 2 weeks, every moment, nothing to do.

there's no destiny, there's no cafe ludo, vcc labs says I got nothing to do there

Last edited:

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
there's preacticly no content after first visit with vivian in the contant tower the game says nothing to do, so I skipped 2 weeks, every moment, nothing to do.

there's no destiny, there's no cafe ludo, vcc labs says I got nothing to do there
You need to visit her twice.

Reactions: my5tyfixx

Boracle

Jun 3, 2017
What's the name of the model that's used for Rebecca. She is really my favorite of the whole game.

2.80 star(s) 9 Votes