2.80 star(s) 9 Votes

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
How do I progress from content in 0.5 to 0.6? I'm stuck in the 0.5 finale of no quests but enjoy joy.... I've skipped through like weeks.

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
"It is filled with many desirable women whose only problem is a craving for sex."

What exactly is the problem?

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
SluttyTown-0.6
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
I posted the link to the public download for 0.6 in my post.... that's what I'm playing.
OK, sorry I just miss it.
If you reach end of v 0.5 than just go to sleep. Next morning Joy inform you about Katie. Than visit Katie.
I will try to update WT tomorrow.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019
Slutty Town [v0.6] [M24metro]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 160 MB

PC/MAC: - - - ANONFILES /

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

kentastic

Aug 7, 2021
this might be a good game if it had some content in it. once again downloaded it and once again spend most of the game waiting for something to happen or advancing time bc there is never anything to do. click the little tab at top to find out what to do and all it ever says is you have nothing to do. how do you get the quests to pop? after i put app in for job and take katie her box cant find anything else to engage with. cant go in anywhere everything says i have nothing to do here.

cooperdk

Engaged Member
Jul 23, 2017
Mom seems to look at the YV. That must be the yelevision.

Also. What the fuck??? A 2023 game with no animations? At least, all I've seen so far is two images swapping. That's really not enough these days.

The game is 1.3 GB even with just imageswap. Seems like the developer should learn how to compress images.

MadMax13

May 7, 2018
Stuck on "Enjoy Joy" also, even went back and replayed the whole 0.5 and with the walkthrough and im still stuck.
can anyone post a save on the beginning of the new quest or maybe a fix, would be much appreciated

Reactions: morpheusahrms

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
Stuck on "Enjoy Joy" also, even went back and replayed the whole 0.5 and with the walkthrough and im still stuck.
can anyone post a save on the beginning of the new quest or maybe a fix, would be much appreciated
There are 4 places to fuck her.
If its weekend no, than fuck her on livingroom
Go on city map and than go home. Fuck her on couch
Skip to night and fuck her in her bedroom
If its possible fuck her in bathroom
Also there is night scene where she visit you in your room.

2.80 star(s) 9 Votes