2.80 star(s) 9 Votes

MadMax13

May 7, 2018
There are 4 places to fuck her.
If its weekend no, than fuck her on livingroom
Go on city map and than go home. Fuck her on couch
Skip to night and fuck her in her bedroom
If its possible fuck her in bathroom
Also there is night scene where she visit you in your room.
my dude, i have fucked joy on my default save in each position about 8 times, in a replay from 0.5 in each position about 5 times. do you think im missing a scene, when i have done literally every one -.- and still no progression
my initial though was. ok i have to cum every possible way to enjoy joy, but nooo XD

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
OK, sorry I just miss it.
If you reach end of v 0.5 than just go to sleep. Next morning Joy inform you about Katie. Than visit Katie.
I will try to update WT tomorrow.
So, that's my problem, in 0.5 I never could reach the end, before I deleted 0.5 and downloaded 0.6, I spent like a couple weeks enjoying joy and the loop never ended and I never saw the this version is now over screen in 0.5. I wonder how my save ended up cursed like this.

TLDR: Please someone share a save file that is on the ending screen of 0.5 or the first screen of 0.6?

vrdude18

Apr 24, 2021
I just love BBW games!
Sure, not much story, basic animations, mediocre translation, but I just fucking love it!
Huge tits! Gotta fuck em all. Yeah!
This dev and Chaxxis are the masters of BBW games.
Can't wait till next update.

Reactions: dod1958

zlka111

Oct 4, 2022
One of my favorite projects!
please keep up the updates!
request
please more mature women!
suggestion
Internal view during sex and movement of the penis at the time of ejaculation after sex and slight swelling in the partner's abdomen.
If it can be done, our temporary transformation main character can transform any woman he wants according to the update that comes until the sun goes down in the morning on the full moon at night!
I'm following!

2.80 star(s) 9 Votes