2.80 star(s) 12 Votes

Hjk145

Jan 1, 2023
Someone know where and when you can find Nori?
And also how to undress jay beacause i have 313 lust

SolarMan64

Oct 26, 2021
I think someone should make a new thread for the new version of this game and shelf this one as abandoned tbh, so as to not confuse people since this new version is a complete overhaul

Valila

Jul 29, 2017
1. have sex with Jay when she cooking
2. BJ in lunch
(2 things above require 150 lust index at last)
3. spank ya mom around 3pm (storage room)
4. peep ya sister Wendy mastubate
5. peep ya mom masturbate when shower ('bout 9pm)
that's all
YOU SAVED MY LIFE!

Penniless Degenerate

Jan 16, 2020
1. have sex with Jay when she cooking
2. BJ in lunch
(2 things above require 150 lust index at last)
3. spank ya mom around 3pm (storage room)
4. peep ya sister Wendy mastubate
5. peep ya mom masturbate when shower ('bout 9pm)
that's all
So there's more characters (in the family), but less things to do and no smooth animations?

Why does Don's games keep getting less content with each build? Like, you can just port the previous build's stuff and make it obvious that they're placeholders rather than outright remove them.

EXP-N

Mar 23, 2023
So there's more characters (in the family), but less things to do and no smooth animations?

Why does Don's games keep getting less content with each build? Like, you can just port the previous build's stuff and make it obvious that they're placeholders rather than outright remove them.

Apparently Don decided to stop making separate games and working on several projects at the same time, according to what he said a while ago now he will only work on this game to unify all the projects he had in process, that's why he started from scratch, Old characters and some new ones are supposed to be here.

It remains to be seen if he fulfills what he is promising.

xXANBU42Xx

Jun 23, 2019
Small Complex 2.0
For all the moochers out there
(J.K. I used to be one myself)

P.S. to any newcomers the movement is clunky you have to hold the right mouse button to look around
Direct from SubscribeStar page so as to avoid any issues

Small Complex 2.0a update

I'm excited to announce that Small Complex 2.0a is finally complete! I appreciate your patience as it took a bit longer than expected. The extra time allowed me to enhance some of Nori's scenes, giving them a visual upgrade.

my

Here is a list of all the fixes:
  • Coffee maker in Jay's kitchen: Now fully functional.
  • Nori's appearance on the 3rd day: Fixed to ensure she appears on the correct day.
  • Config and Exit buttons in the main menu: Now working properly.
  • Infinite wine gifting to Jay: Issue resolved; you can no longer gift Jay an unlimited amount of wine.
  • Duplicated floating text upon loading a save: Fixed; nearby floating text no longer duplicates or gets stuck on the screen.
  • Images not deleting after scenes: Corrected; images now properly delete themselves after a scene finishes.

Important Note: Please remember to move your save file into the new folder, as it is located inside the original game folder you extracted.

Also, on another note, I'm happy to announce that we have successfully cucked Patreon and reached our goal! I'm super thankful to everyone! I'll think of ways to celebrate, and any particular suggestions are appreciated.

Penniless Degenerate

Jan 16, 2020
I don't get it, in the previous version, the scenes were animated and in this new one they are now images?
On one hand, the previous build's scenes all happen live rather than being pre-rendered.

On the other hand, why can't Don pre-render the same animation but with the current model? I can't imagine the model being so different that the animations can't be port over, even if it does, I doubt they had to be remade from scratch

Reactions: SolarMan64

Kortver

Apr 15, 2021
Thought the reworked version would have some new and interesting scenes. Nope, nope. The old version is head and shoulders above the new one. Plus they shoved crafting and gardening into the game. I'm straight up tearing into it. Is that what he really thinks? That people will sit around and do this?

Reactions: Fayrus

HisokaGin

Mar 24, 2020
Direct from SubscribeStar page so as to avoid any issues

Small Complex 2.0a update

I'm excited to announce that Small Complex 2.0a is finally complete! I appreciate your patience as it took a bit longer than expected. The extra time allowed me to enhance some of Nori's scenes, giving them a visual upgrade.

myMEGA

Here is a list of all the fixes:
  • Coffee maker in Jay's kitchen: Now fully functional.
  • Nori's appearance on the 3rd day: Fixed to ensure she appears on the correct day.
  • Config and Exit buttons in the main menu: Now working properly.
  • Infinite wine gifting to Jay: Issue resolved; you can no longer gift Jay an unlimited amount of wine.
  • Duplicated floating text upon loading a save: Fixed; nearby floating text no longer duplicates or gets stuck on the screen.
  • Images not deleting after scenes: Corrected; images now properly delete themselves after a scene finishes.

Important Note: Please remember to move your save file into the new folder, as it is located inside the original game folder you extracted.

Also, on another note, I'm happy to announce that we have successfully cucked Patreon and reached our goal! I'm super thankful to everyone! I'll think of ways to celebrate, and any particular suggestions are appreciated.
i just love you

Reactions: SolarMan64

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
I don't get it, in the previous version, the scenes were animated and in this new one they are now images?
On one hand, the previous build's scenes all happen live rather than being pre-rendered.

On the other hand, why can't Don pre-render the same animation but with the current model? I can't imagine the model being so different that the animations can't be port over, even if it does, I doubt they had to be remade from scratch
Thought the reworked version would have some new and interesting scenes. Nope, nope. The old version is head and shoulders above the new one. Plus they shoved crafting and gardening into the game. I'm straight up tearing into it. Is that what he really thinks? That people will sit around and do this?
Taco's statement to your posts
A.png

2.80 star(s) 12 Votes