2.80 star(s) 12 Votes

Balial42

May 3, 2018
anyone know how to edit the save for this game
Don't get it yet, since it's a .sgs file which doesn't work with Saveeditoronline. Probably possible to convert in .txt then edit and rename to.sgs again.
Nonetheless, when you're at the farm - check the mailbox to your sleeping area. There is 10x wine, which gives 10x lust. Edit this with Cheatengine did the trick for me. Could be used on all items, using 4Bytes.

Other things to cheat with:
- branches and stone to upgrade them and use the outcome for the pickaxe and the other axe. - you'll gain new levels by chopping around.
- Energy, to avoid sleeping - No sleep, more time to chop. :D
Resale parts to the farm girl in order to get the values for money, then buy the turnip seeds.
Cheating on energydrinks and condoms doesn't makes sense by now. Also I didn't need any other stuff beside those I already mentioned. Correct me, If I'm wrong or missed something.

Last edited:

nico360

May 17, 2020
I recommend including an auto-save function for this game, even using a good PC the game simply stops working at random times and we lose progress if we forget to save every time a day passes

Reactions: gravityqueen

fridge-kun

Formerly 'Koji149'
Jul 13, 2023
We need 2.0a...
Direct from SubscribeStar page so as to avoid any issues

Small Complex 2.0a update

I'm excited to announce that Small Complex 2.0a is finally complete! I appreciate your patience as it took a bit longer than expected. The extra time allowed me to enhance some of Nori's scenes, giving them a visual upgrade.

myMEGA

Here is a list of all the fixes:
  • Coffee maker in Jay's kitchen: Now fully functional.
  • Nori's appearance on the 3rd day: Fixed to ensure she appears on the correct day.
  • Config and Exit buttons in the main menu: Now working properly.
  • Infinite wine gifting to Jay: Issue resolved; you can no longer gift Jay an unlimited amount of wine.
  • Duplicated floating text upon loading a save: Fixed; nearby floating text no longer duplicates or gets stuck on the screen.
  • Images not deleting after scenes: Corrected; images now properly delete themselves after a scene finishes.

Important Note: Please remember to move your save file into the new folder, as it is located inside the original game folder you extracted.

Also, on another note, I'm happy to announce that we have successfully cucked Patreon and reached our goal! I'm super thankful to everyone! I'll think of ways to celebrate, and any particular suggestions are appreciated.

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Did someone know, what are those numbers? Everytime I try to speak with her, she just turns. There is another number 9 in bedroom.

kkicho

Feb 9, 2022
Did someone know, what are those numbers? Everytime I try to speak with her, she just turns. There is another number 9 in bedroom.
Happens with several "dialogues" in this game
I assume it's just sample text to be filled in future versions.

Last edited:

Balial42

May 3, 2018
Happens with several "dialogues" in this game
I assume it's just sample text to be filled in in future versions.
I see. I was thinking it´s based on my level, but I´m at 6 right now and the text told me 5. ^_^

BlahPoo

Jan 16, 2018
Here is a save for 2.0a
Lvl - 8
Coins - 1041 (w/ 50 seeds)
Town Trust - 31
Jay - Trust: 72 Lust: 402 (Still not enough to get her to undress or follow me, so...)
Nori - Trust: 69 Lust: 42

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
SmallComplex-2.0a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

2.80 star(s) 12 Votes