2.80 star(s) 12 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
F95SCBanner.png

Overview:
You are a really small dude, and there's a hot aunty, and they fuck a lot, the end.​

Thread Updated: 2023-07-14
Release Date: 2023-07-08
Developer: DonTaco - - -
Censored: No
Version: 2.1
Language: English
Other Games: Link
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -

SC2.PNG SC3.PNG SC4.PNG SC5.PNG SC6.PNG SC7.PNG SC8.PNG SC9.PNG SS12.png SS11.png SS10.png SS9.png SS8.png SS7.png SS6.png SS5.png SS4.png SS3.png SS2.png SS1.png 2023-07-07 15-48-05_2.gif 2023-07-07 15-48-05.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Penniless Degenerate

Jan 16, 2020
If everytime I see a game with "complex" in its name, involves a MILF, uses a similar engine with "stereotypical hentai MC" I would have... hol' up, is that the same dev? Nvm then

Jokes aside, while I like you trying out different styles, hopefully you won't be too focused on one and neglect the other game like other developers.

Andromort

Jan 21, 2018
This is not a 1.0, more like a 0.1. Very unpolished and low amount of content, at least for now. Whole gameplay is basically talking with her to raise affection, sometimes you also can wash dishes in her room to get another point of affection. There are no dialogues also, you just get "Affection raised" or something like that. Talk, wait, talk, wait, etc. until you get first event with handjob in public baths. Then you continue talking until you get second event with blowjob in cafe. After another 10 or so talkings you finally unlock sex. MC has absolutely zero character he's just a male doll that you control, the woman has slightly more character, but nothing interesting. There are several locations outside of house, all of them dead and empty. Game reminded me a stripped version of "Isolated with Mom".

Last edited:

Dukez

Dec 19, 2020
I think this dev needs to find a proper engine / preset package to use.. their other one on Unity wasn't a great 'play' (as in how you control the game) experience and this one is arguably worse IMO.

2.80 star(s) 12 Votes