• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.80 star(s) 12 Votes

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Checking the complexity of those two hills
That is some complex matters, size equality, hardness and/of material and of course, the complexity of the details. It's indeed complex.

Another complex matter is how to get a bloody Yoimiya, but it all ends up in trudging and trudging... Much like big large hills I reccon.

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
liked you showcasing what the new version can do, but i'd prefer CG style when viewing scenes. if you do plan on working on real time viewing, ie like honey select, etc is a best example

htaw1

Oct 8, 2019
Well I enjoy what I could play. I can only get to were she comes over to do her cloths, after that event she just gets stuck at MC's front door. I don't know how to fix it or get past it.

Sihy

Jun 16, 2017
I found a bug where the npc gets stuck at the MC room entrance just after the washing machine event.

ElPiti

Sep 13, 2018
"You are a really small dude, and there's a hot aunty, and they fuck a lot, the end."

fucking sold! :ROFLMAO:

Sadsack56

May 31, 2018
Downloaded it twice, seems it will install but the game does not appear. Have Windows 7 (still). Any help? Art work looks interesting from the samples.

Please help.

Reactions: Lans90

DemiUrgeeees

Feb 21, 2020
Someone can share Bakin Player? or missed file "Credit15.PNG" which is required? How did you able to run the game on windows 10?

2.80 star(s) 12 Votes