2.80 star(s) 12 Votes

iron4doves

Dec 28, 2018
This thing is more like a proof of concept than a game, fine for killing about 30 minutes, too repetitive and annoying for a quick fap but shows some of what these guys can do.
The animations aren't great and it's really and i mean really bare bones but it's a nice change of pace from the upteenth Renpy game.
HARD DISAGREE MY MAN

Reactions: DonTaco

iron4doves

Dec 28, 2018
It has been described by himself as a proof of concept really and to show the new engine. If he does do this idea one of the plans is quite a bit different (would still involve the aunt I think lol).
I know how it's been described by DonTaco, but that's not all of what the guy I replied to said

beryn

May 8, 2017
So the game starts with an intro to your aunt.
Then you can peep through the hole and after that go to bed.
Next day, you can go around and have a short dialogue with you aunt and then there is no more content.

bazel

Jul 10, 2022
So the game starts with an intro to your aunt.
Then you can peep through the hole and after that go to bed.
Next day, you can go around and have a short dialogue with you aunt and then there is no more content.
Need to wait/nap after speaking to her outside.

sovn

May 4, 2019
Kinda buggy but im still loving it. Not fond of the way moving around controls. 3 main bugs i keep running into is
1: When passing time, sometimes im just dragged into her room, only when shes naked to do a sex scene even if i havent unlocked that yet. (not a bad thing but still)
2: After washing machine scene i keep softlocking cause after passing time in any form she just stands in my doorway naked and i cant interact with her. she never goes back to normal.
3: Guide crashes game instantly.
i managed to fix the washing machine softlock by going to the city and waiting there twice

Davion98@!

Jun 17, 2020
I got a problem after the washing machine scene the auntie appear naked on the room but you can't interact with her and she only appears there. I got stuck

DonTaco

Compensating for length
Game Developer
Feb 25, 2021
Can we get a mac supported build please?
Dont forget mobile for this badboy.
this game will have an android version?
When the engine devs make android support i'll make a port.

wishing for a mac release
Get this gam on MAC
Again, when the engine devs make MAC support i'll make a port. :cry:

If everytime I see a game with "complex" in its name, involves a MILF, uses a similar engine with "stereotypical hentai MC" I would have... hol' up, is that the same dev? Nvm then

Jokes aside, while I like you trying out different styles, hopefully you won't be too focused on one and neglect the other game like other developers.
liked you showcasing what the new version can do, but i'd prefer CG style when viewing scenes. if you do plan on working on real time viewing, ie like honey select, etc is a best example
Don't worry BLC still the main focus. and BLC is still going to be rendered based

Is this gonna be updated or is it completed already?
Ill maybe add some stuff but, it's mostly just a demo for something bigger.

shuran

Sep 12, 2018
is it possible to make her pregnant or tag is incorrect? Please share the walkthrough or some saves

2.80 star(s) 12 Votes