2.80 star(s) 12 Votes

iron4doves

Dec 28, 2018
is it possible to make her pregnant or tag is incorrect?
imo the tag should be removed (unless there is content I haven't seen).

She does talk about "what if you get me pregnant" after game asks you to cum in or out of her while fucking on her bed. I assume choosing "cum inside" is a game-canon pregnancy based on the dialog, but I have not seen any content.

Knowing this dev, I expect he'll try to work quickly for remedies on a lot of what is being reported/requested. Explicit pregnancy content was added to BLC in like 1-2wks of first release.

Reactions: Milk48 and DonTaco

fzdc

Jul 25, 2017
i need a guide. Have no idea what to do except "Wait" and "talk"

iron4doves

Dec 28, 2018
i need a guide. Have no idea what to do except "Wait" and "talk"
That's really all you do at first. Do it enough and things open up. She invites you to the bath house (opens up handjob options), then she invites you to lunch or something (opens up blowjob options), then she comes over to do laundry (opens up sex options). Just keep doing things that raise her affection (talk to her, do dishes, make her cum). Once you can fuck her on her bed I think you're maxed in v1.0.0.

There are other scenes you have to seek out. Ex: one of the good scenes is when you have reached max affection and find her in the gas station. Others are available by sneaking in her window via the rock/bench/garden. Others you just ask her to follow you and visit the purple icons around the map.

Rickolin

Jan 1, 2019
after my favorite mangakas are buchan and jitsuma now dontaco is my favorite erogame creator because of the type of genre he creates out of many genres this is the one i like the most

Krankeseele

Aug 3, 2017
I got a Issu when i go to the Restaurant the loadingscreen shows up n freeze,but i can her that the music is still running.Any Fixes yet?

2.80 star(s) 12 Votes