2.80 star(s) 12 Votes

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
DonTaco the sister that the uncle said (and i hope appear in this game) is not from the other game right? Both games are different characters right? Also there some bugs, from we appearing in the aunt room when we sleep, her appearing naked and doing nothing in our room, to the game crashing when we click at the guide. Also could good to know what are the controls, it took me a while to know that tab do somenthing.

Reactions: perseus420

croPath

May 10, 2017
YEAH I HAVE tried that in windows 7 and i have already have net frame work 4.8 installed but its still not working
you gotta downgrade/install spyware known as windows 10/11. Crap game anyways so just skip it, its not worth the spyware

TimThrall

Feb 19, 2019
I'm seem to be stuck loading the game to the point it just won't play. The moment i double click i have to close the game. Any possible fixes or am o kinda S.O.L.?

latrop16

May 12, 2018
I'm fine with shotas/small guys MCs, since I don't relate myself to main characters anyways.
But the model of the aunt is just ugly. Otherwise could be a good game.

pervohentsu

Mar 3, 2021
Looks great! You might want to consider just taking the plunge and remaking BLC asap if you're planning on doing it anyway. It's just going to be harder and take more time to do it later. I'm sure the fanbase would agree, especially if working on the new engine is better.

Blizt

Mar 19, 2018
Having a bug where,
After the aunt borrows the washer, her model is permantly standing in MC's doorway. And its impossible to interact with her.
Her schedule is fucked and she doesnt move at all.
Have tried loading and triggering the event at different times in different ways, but she always just locks to that spot.

dafab33071

Sep 21, 2020
you gotta downgrade/install spyware known as windows 10/11. Crap game anyways so just skip it, its not worth the spyware
Even with Win10 it just hangs on start up for me. Initialization bar, then never moves past the black screen.
If anyone else found a solution to this let me know.

Edit; I let it sit on the black screen for a literal five minutes and it booted up. Does it take that long for everyone? It's even on my SSD.

Last edited:
Reactions: Grex and Chin1983

Leyn

May 22, 2020
I seem to be able to start and play the game. Sadly the text goes all wonky like this right from the start. I've tried the .net install but still keeps happening. Running on windows 10.

text bug.png

2.80 star(s) 12 Votes