2.80 star(s) 12 Votes

SgtDahaka

Oct 16, 2019
Any fix for the softlock after the laundry scene?
I guess Aunty is not the only one stuck at that scene huh

OrochiOzado

Feb 13, 2020
This is a demo, is full of bugs but have a lot of potential...

-the walls are unnecessary thick
- the camera control, zoom and character controlls are terrible (should put everything on mouse)

TempTitle

May 7, 2017
Any fix for the softlock after the laundry scene?
I guess Aunty is not the only one stuck at that scene huh
There's 'use a previous save file" and there's "leave the bugged area, make a different save, advance time, go back and see if it got fixed." If it didn't get fixed, close the game, reopen, go to the newer save file, advance time, try to find her in another location, continue.

If all of the above is a bit much, try just sleeping it off (in-game).

It would seem that going at her when she's stuck under the bed causes a similar 'issue' (audio continues, even out to the main menu, and even if you save, close, then go back to that particular file where it was continuing), SO just choose to Help her and that will count for advancing what's allowed.

AlexDuKaNa

Jan 9, 2018
It's still not working for me on Windows 7, but it's better now, it opens up, goes to black screen and then crashes. Before it just crashed when I tried to open it up XD.
Here's what I followed
And here's the thing already modified by me if you got windows 7 and wanna try, maybe it works for you, let me know.
Ah yes, you put it in the data folder, overwriting "kmyCore.dll".

I REPEAT. This did not work but got my game to crash later on, not as soon as I clicked it.

qwoppe

Formerly 'dweebledum'
May 21, 2018
Probably not worth playing until you can adjust the resolution and there's better controls and UI and stuff. I can't fap if I'm too busy wrestling the damn software.

Reactions: DarkComics

Koot123

May 8, 2022
People, I understand that half of the game just doesn't work here, if a kind person who records a video passage here? because I have windows 7 and I'm unlikely to play it, at least I'll see, ass-assed and titted milfs are my everything))

Duskyer

Jul 21, 2017
If this game receives updates I would recommend having a map feature that shows where the Aunt is on the map. From what I can tell this demo is probably the dev is testing the engine for a future project. Camera control is unnecessary for basic traversal. I'd be fine with a semi top down view and have camera controls for sex scenes.

YU_XIAN

Mar 13, 2018
This is to keep talking to increase your favorability before you can do some perverted things?

adelmilan

Jun 11, 2019
It's still not working for me on Windows 7, but it's better now, it opens up, goes to black screen and then crashes. Before it just crashed when I tried to open it up XD.
Here's what I followed
And here's the thing already modified by me if you got windows 7 and wanna try, maybe it works for you, let me know.
Ah yes, you put it in the data folder, overwriting "kmyCore.dll".

I REPEAT. This did not work but got my game to crash later on, not as soon as I clicked it.
it didn't work just black screen

Reactions: AlexDuKaNa

Fungamer80

May 26, 2022
Ok, i took a look and i must say that this game is much worse than the previous one. i don't really know why the developer is showing us this demo or why he is even working on it because BIG LONG COMPLEX is superior in every way and i would be happy if he would focus on more updates for this game.

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Waiting for third installment in the trilogy: Medium complex
When will they finally make the auntie have longer hair and a bigger ass?
Boobs and thighs are good, but ass is lacklustre. The 'dude''s dick is also smaller than.. 'big long complex'.. oohhh..

welp, now, this is just a downgrade.

• Sad
Reactions: 7!0L4+02 and Gabaw
2.80 star(s) 12 Votes