2.80 star(s) 12 Votes

n0Yx

Mar 23, 2019
That's really all you do at first. Do it enough and things open up. She invites you to the bath house (opens up handjob options), then she invites you to lunch or something (opens up blowjob options), then she comes over to do laundry (opens up sex options). Just keep doing things that raise her affection (talk to her, do dishes, make her cum). Once you can fuck her on her bed I think you're maxed in v1.0.0.

There are other scenes you have to seek out. Ex: one of the good scenes is when you have reached max affection and find her in the gas station. Others are available by sneaking in her window via the rock/bench/garden. Others you just ask her to follow you and visit the purple icons around the map.
If someone needs a save with the scenes

Silf

Nov 14, 2018
Can you make a Ren'py version of this game? I want to play it but my pc won't open it.

nico360

May 17, 2020
in my case it enters but a lot of colors are seen, the cinematics work fine but the map and the player looks like a lot of lights that may or may not kill an epileptic

Reactions: Fongart

Rickolin

Jan 1, 2019
in my case it enters but a lot of colors are seen, the cinematics work fine but the map and the player looks like a lot of lights that may or may not kill an epileptic
check it in settings here an example of what it looks like with the default setting and another with the custom setting
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

nico360

May 17, 2020
check it in settings here an example of what it looks like with the default setting and another with the custom setting
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
the map loads well and completely, for you, that's it, I only get what appear to be colored rays, something that doesn't happen to me with the other game, so I guess it's a bug or the download suffered some damage, I'll download it again and see what happens

2.80 star(s) 12 Votes