SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
Updated the OP with the modified HTML and DLC version provided by SimpleFish . Huge thanks for the edit and files.

M!

Jan 5, 2018
I have two questions:

- How do I advance cousins sex quest? We have both slept together with "sleep sex" and had threesome with uncle, but still she wont give a blowjob? Despite giving me one on black jack game...

- Do I need somehow raise customer lust on sex therapy or is it just random? No matter how high it is, no one is ready for advanced therapy...

Reactions: shithappens001

sinner933

Jan 24, 2018
I have two questions:

- How do I advance cousins sex quest? We have both slept together with "sleep sex" and had threesome with uncle, but still she wont give a blowjob? Despite giving me one on black jack game...

- Do I need somehow raise customer lust on sex therapy or is it just random? No matter how high it is, no one is ready for advanced therapy...
just use secretary to buff their lust

Reactions: M!
May 31, 2017
So i kinda hate Sharing , and its very good to have the option to shut it Off BUTT
After using the codes or even before using them i still get Either Sharing Scenes/ or find them fucking each other

Which is weird considering that i have it off

Is it glitched or not possible to shut it off
I remember playing the game before i might be wrong but from i remember there wasn't a brother and any sharing content

Trycer

Jul 4, 2019
So i kinda hate Sharing , and its very good to have the option to shut it Off BUTT
After using the codes or even before using them i still get Either Sharing Scenes/ or find them fucking each other

Which is weird considering that i have it off

Is it glitched or not possible to shut it off
I remember playing the game before i might be wrong but from i remember there wasn't a brother and any sharing content
Pretty sure there was always a brother, however the 'sharing on/off' toggle broke several updates ago, probably 4+ months by this point, and just hasnt been fixed.

Dickdoodle

Dec 17, 2016
Is out

Changelog-
v1.2 public
- Added cheatcode for increasing lust and corruption for family members now also works on cousin and uncle characters
- Fixed streaming with sister
v1.2 hotfix 1
- Fixed bathroom leaving option
- Fixed small UI bugs
v1.2
- Added shower masturbation
- Added 4 new sister entry (hidden) events (shower masturbation)
- Added 4 new sister entry (exposed) events (shower masturbation)
- Added 1 new sister entry denied events (shower masturbation)
- Added 3 new mother entry events (shower masturbation)
- Added tips (shower masturbation)
- Added new taking shower text description (bathroom)
- Added 3 new join mother showering scenes (bathroom)
- Added 5 new peek on mother showering scenes (bathroom)
- Added new location description (bathroom)
- Added tips (bathroom)
- Added tips system UI
- Added tips system API
- Small UI changes

BeaverPilot

Apr 8, 2018
The advanced start codes, or the dlc 111 code ? The dlc 111 code work indeed, it unlocked the dlc for me, and thx to the images and html Simplefish posted I was able to get the images for the dlc too.
If I enter 111 in the bookshelf or in the beginning nothing happens, DLC doesnt activate

storm05

May 18, 2020
View attachment 1877332

Overview:
You are living in a small town in the middle of nowhere with your parents and a stepsister. You have complete freedom, but do you know what to do with it?​

Thread Updated: 2023-06-22
Release Date: 2023-06-09
Developer: Jake Still
Censored: No
Version: 1.1DLC
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Cheats:

Access code is 111
DOWNLOAD
All: - - MEGA - PIXELDRAIN - WORKUPLOAD *
* Please note this is a modified HTML rather than the one the dev created.

View attachment 1877336 View attachment 1877337 View attachment 1877338 View attachment 1877339 View attachment 1877340
where to add acess code in the game

2.90 star(s) 27 Votes