Trycer

Jul 4, 2019
It really seems to have confused people.
111 was the access code for the specific version that someone modified the HTML on. If you are installing any but the one that specific person posted, it wont work as its not the actual code from the Dev just what that person changed it to.
Also 1.3 was posted to their Patrons a few days back, however public release is still prob a month out if anyone is watching the thread for it.

Reactions: Seawulf00

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
Thread updated with 1.2. I included the DLC files, but I haven't edited the HTML to bypass the Patreon checks. If someone else wants to do so then feel free.

SimpleFish

Dec 8, 2017
Thread updated with 1.2. I included the DLC files, but I haven't edited the HTML to bypass the Patreon checks. If someone else wants to do so then feel free.
I always forget what variables to change but it looks like I got it right.
The HTML below has the Patreon code changed to 111.

Access/Patreon Code = 111

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
I always forget what variables to change but it looks like I got it right.
The HTML below has the Patreon code changed to 111.

Access/Patreon Code = 111
On it.

McHadi93

Dec 29, 2017
I can not activate the quests neither the one with the debts nor the one with roles swap
it says talk to the father, mother but I never get the option to select it
no matter how much corruption

AcTePuKc

Dec 2, 2020
This game is so broken for 1.2 and this is a DLC :D ... the better way to play it - navigate to videos folder and watch them from there :)

Reactions: xoxo1001

Neuvell

May 26, 2017
This game seems to get more broken with every release, it had so much promise and potential but now it feels like a massive cash grab with no effort put into fixing it

Reactions: ivanacco1
2.90 star(s) 27 Votes