TankH04

Mar 15, 2021
I don't think I'm going to download this game again until you can get back at the bank dude, or they add in a bunch more mc rape scenes.

Trycer

Jul 4, 2019
wasn't the first dlc unlocked in the last update for everyone?
Yes because the uploader included them and said V1.2 (DLC)
Each public release doesnt have the DLC so its up to a member of the Devs Patreon to upload the paid version which doesnt always happen.
What you can do is keep the old versions files and copy over the DLC0 image folder over to each new version and use the console to unlock the DLC which I posted a few messages ago. You just wont have the new images until we get an updated DLC file.

Pyroskillz

Feb 19, 2019
Yes because the uploader included them and said V1.2 (DLC)
Each public release doesnt have the DLC so its up to a member of the Devs Patreon to upload the paid version which doesnt always happen.
What you can do is keep the old versions files and copy over the DLC0 image folder over to each new version and use the console to unlock the DLC which I posted a few messages ago. You just wont have the new images until we get an updated DLC file.
You can have the images if you got the old versions on your computer, just paste them into the new dlc folder, and then you get them.

Trycer

Jul 4, 2019
You can have the images if you got the old versions on your computer, just paste them into the new dlc folder, and then you get them.
Thats exactly what I said in the post you replied to, you can copy over the old files however it wont have any of the new content.

dav121

Oct 13, 2016
Wow, what a mess, that lasted all but 20mins before I gave up and deleted. A Sex game where the MC dies if he gets too horny?? Not to mention hyperlinks that don't work - "=Hear a strange noise, Click this to investigate and then... nothing.

Metalcorp

Jan 11, 2020
Online Version 1.4 with DLC:

More sister request content + new gay content!

Acces code: "passcode"

Alternative Start: "edit"

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
Online Version 1.4 with DLC:

More sister request content + new gay content!

Acces code: "passcode"

Alternative Start: "edit"
Thanks. I'll get on it ASAP.

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
OP updated with v1.14 DLC version. New codes are in the .zip, and cheats section of the OP.

2.90 star(s) 27 Votes