fdiscodude

Feb 19, 2018
"passcode" is just to get access to the Patreon DLC version. It isn't a cheat code. If you want to maximise your cheats then put SugarCube.State.active.variables in the browser console. That way you can edit anything.
I'm not referring to that, im referring to the bookself. The instructions included for it do not work, anymore at least.

Trycer

Jul 4, 2019
I'm not referring to that, im referring to the bookself. The instructions included for it do not work, anymore at least.
This version had the DLC code and the Alt-Start Code, there wasnt a bookshelf code included. If you are referring to 111 from awhile back that was never an actual code just one someone added for the specific version that person edited and uploaded.

fdiscodude

Feb 19, 2018
This version had the DLC code and the Alt-Start Code, there wasnt a bookshelf code included. If you are referring to 111 from awhile back that was never an actual code just one someone added for the specific version that person edited and uploaded.
That confuses me then. Why is it still included in instructions if its not valid, but more so why the bookshelf is still available and ask for a code means there may be still a code for it. Idk man this whole has me a bit confuzzled.

Trycer

Jul 4, 2019
That confuses me then. Why is it still included in instructions if its not valid, but more so why the bookshelf is still available and ask for a code means there may be still a code for it. Idk man this whole has me a bit confuzzled.
I could be wrong, but I dont think the Bookshelf codes section on the first page hasnt been changed since like 10 versions ago, Dev most likely changed the actual codes awhile ago. Its a fairly common thing for F95, especially for games like this where the main article doesnt always get updated when theres a new release.
If you want to change any of the stats that the codes effect, you can just use the Console anyways. On Chrome press F12 to open Console, type in SugarCube.State.active.variables, hit enter, click dropdown arrow and each character is listed, hit their dropdown to edit their values (Money is in main section not Player). Once you go to the next page i.e picking a location in-game it updates to the values you set. (On another browser instead of F12 you can right click on the page, hit Inspect Element, then in the top right click Console)

LordDominus

Dec 12, 2021
Why are so many images missing? Like make you cum when playing blackjack with sister. Whats the dificult to put any cum gif there?¿

Sep 22, 2017
Update v1.4 to v1.5:

Includes all NEW images added for 1.5 nothing else. pls download 1.4 for the rest of the images.
Includes new HTML

Kianu Rivz

Sep 8, 2020
any update log?

v1.5
- Added option to ask for a promotion at the bar
- Added 2 new scenes bar boss
- Added 5 new misc text descriptions (bar boss)
- Added a quest getting a job at the local bar
- Added 1 new scene health issue (bar work)
- Added 2 new scenes slow morning (bar work)
- Added 2 new scenes free drinks (bar work)
- Added 1 new scene lovers in the restroom (bar work)
- Added 1 new scene gangsters in the restroom (bar work)
- Added 2 new scenes co-worker tease (bar work)
- Added 1 new scene rich guys dinner
- Added 9 new misc text descriptions (bar work)
- Fixed UI (bar)

Trycer

Jul 4, 2019
any update log?
v1.5
- Added option to ask for a promotion at the bar
- Added 2 new scenes bar boss
- Added 5 new misc text descriptions (bar boss)
- Added a quest getting a job at the local bar
- Added 1 new scene health issue (bar work)
- Added 2 new scenes slow morning (bar work)
- Added 2 new scenes free drinks (bar work)
- Added 1 new scene lovers in the restroom (bar work)
- Added 1 new scene gangsters in the restroom (bar work)
- Added 2 new scenes co-worker tease (bar work)
- Added 1 new scene rich guys dinner
- Added 9 new misc text descriptions (bar work)
- Fixed UI (bar)

richard2130

Feb 10, 2021
This game is just bugged, the moment you reach a high enough corruption, the police will chase after you non stop. I got chased 3 times in a row heading into town with 165 Corruption, haven't done any crime yet.

Trycer

Jul 4, 2019
This game is just bugged, the moment you reach a high enough corruption, the police will chase after you non stop. I got chased 3 times in a row heading into town with 165 Corruption, haven't done any crime yet.
Struggle Snuggle with Sis raises your 'wanted' level. If you've talked to the gang you can lower the wanted level, or get caught and go to prison and it'll go down. (or use Console to lower it). Escaping from the police doesnt lower it, it just gets you out of that instance of 'caught/chase'.
I havent seen it have anything to do with corruption, just robbing the bank and Non-Con times with the sister.

CJKnight9527

Mar 13, 2020
Too many bug in the game even the Quests can't be going normally.
And imageis wrong too, the laundry room image dosen't exsist, the gang image is wrong, foot.webm in sex folder.

richard2130

Feb 10, 2021
Struggle Snuggle with Sis raises your 'wanted' level. If you've talked to the gang you can lower the wanted level, or get caught and go to prison and it'll go down. (or use Console to lower it). Escaping from the police doesnt lower it, it just gets you out of that instance of 'caught/chase'.
I havent seen it have anything to do with corruption, just robbing the bank and Non-Con times with the sister.
I think I robbed the bank in that save, but even then, 3 chases back to back and a potential 4th one is just out rages

richard2130

Feb 10, 2021
I think you thought wrong.

why are you trying so hard to avoid jail?
Cause last time i was in jail (MANY patches ago), keeps bringing me back, like I ended up going there around 3 times back to back. Everytime I leave, I got into the chase again, then straight back to jail.

richard2130

Feb 10, 2021
Oh, and the game really don't give enough hint on the wanted system. Didn't know that exist until now and that I can lower it through the gang

2.90 star(s) 27 Votes