TankH04

Mar 15, 2021
Can you add images to this game?

*Edit* (I mean can I add images to my version of the game. You know, like with Apocalyptic world. I know this isn't Javascript but would it work if I just put them into the folders or do I need specific names for them to work?)

Trycer

Jul 4, 2019
Yeah, but DLC doesn't active inside the game
Unless its changed, typing these two commands into the console should activate the DLC, the first one to activate it, the second one to get you back to the intro screen (out of a dead screen). You can then just hit play and it'll return you to where you were before typing in the commands, with the DLC now active.
SugarCube.Engine.play("DLC0")
SugarCube.Engine.play("Intro")

Reactions: Kianu Rivz

SAHC

寝取られ
Uploader
Donor
Aug 23, 2017
v1.9DLC added to the OP. The HTML might need editing further to activate DLC, but I haven't had time to test it.

Reactions: DeMarcus16

nxtm4n

Jun 11, 2017
It does need a little editing. If you search for set $dlc2story = 0 you'll find a thing that you need to delete the /* and */ from around it (which comments it out of the code and then the DLC will function. The images will be missing, though, and it looks like there are some new ones. I know how to get them from the online version but I would need a link to it.

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
It does need a little editing. If you search for set $dlc2story = 0 you'll find a thing that you need to delete the /* and */ from around it (which comments it out of the code and then the DLC will function. The images will be missing, though, and it looks like there are some new ones. I know how to get them from the online version but I would need a link to it.
v1.9 DLC online version

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SmallTown-1.9DLC
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: debhdbhj

Likusek

Oct 12, 2023
Update
v1.10 DLC online version

Access code: events
Advanced Start Options: bmkaraj

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: debhdbhj

FireKaliber

Apr 2, 2018
Am I dumb? These online hosts don't have a way to start the game?

There should be a play link above changelog but there's nothing?

Druid64

Dec 11, 2019
Am I dumb? These online hosts don't have a way to start the game?

There should be a play link above changelog but there's nothing?
Not sure which host some of them you just click on the picture of the Game even though they don't tell you that it is the link...

2.80 star(s) 26 Votes