Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
For some reason i can't seem to recover health since i escaped the cops, can anyone explain this?

Damn, i don't even know why they wanted to put me in jail for the first place!

Reactions: Black Xoul

Black Xoul

Apr 5, 2018
Got error tag when sister come and visit my room. Notably, make me hard option series. One of the problem says <div> tag missing?

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Way to easy to die. Otherwise, OK game. But I have well over 10,000 OK games to bore me with bad game ending grind.

whisperpuppy

The Werewolf Queen
Donor
Game Developer
Oct 27, 2017
Its a fucking HTML game man. You dont even need to know the how to write it to modify it to your will.

All you need is open it with Notepad++, search(CTRL+F) for the values changers like
"player.corruption += 5" modify it to "player.corruption += 15000" or something, and then add that line to any easely accesable event like entering your room or flirting with your sister/mother.
Same with money.
So angry,

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
Stepsister is meh.
Allowing players to choose the relations would be great.
Fake incest is not encouraging to give this a try.

Reactions: Black Xoul

NightShades

Mar 30, 2020
It would be good if you can fuck sleeping dad and brother at night i did played the html game that game can fuck sleeping mom and dad in their bed at night but no image just text so i don't like it and delete that game if you add that scene in this game please add gif or image too So i want to suggest you for add sleeping pill to put in family dinner and make sleeping pill can buy from shady guy or mall

Last edited:

Blackus

Aug 9, 2020
It would be good if you can fuck sleep dad and brother at night i did played the html game that game can fuck sleeping mom and dad in their bed at night but no image just text so i don't like it and delete that game if you add that scene in this game please add gif or image too So i want to suggest you for add sleeping pill to put in family dinner and make sleeping pill can buy from shady guy or mall
man that was i was thinking, more images with brother and father not only text

2.90 star(s) 27 Votes