yyunus

Mar 28, 2020
When can we expect next update?
I hope developer will give us the game soon, but i think we should give developer a little time... Don't get me wrong please, i want this game's updates too much. Even; if i had some knowledge, i would like to help the developer about game-making...

Reactions: pmha98

slexywexy

Dec 6, 2017
You have finally made the game i have been looking for. the full family incest game with more then 1 male :love:. keep it up cant wait to see where it goes. any plans to add some bisexual stuff in the future for both genders? maybe some snowballing? more interactive scenes? not everyone's thing but doesn't hurt to ask. :ROFLMAO:, only crstisinm is maybe add a bit more flavor text to the scenes so its not just a picture with a few words. make it like a scene.

Last edited:

yyunus

Mar 28, 2020
You have finally made the game i have been looking for. the full family incest game with more then 1 male :love:. keep it up cant wait to see where it goes. any plans to add some bisexual stuff in the future for both genders? maybe some snowballing? more interactive scenes? not everyone's thing but doesn't hurt to ask. :ROFLMAO:, only crstisinm is maybe add a bit more flavor text to the scenes so its not just a picture with a few words. make it like a scene.
I totally agree, this game has so much potential.

EquineHung

Mar 1, 2018
Kind of suggestion for future story
Make it that the protagonist needs to take pills that cost like 200 a week to regulate their mysterious condition
After giving the news about your condition to the family they become gradually more eccepting of your decline into depravity

sinner933

Jan 24, 2018
in 0.2 after mother finds out that sister blows you under table and tells dad, how to push his line further or still not implemented?

Koot123

May 8, 2022
people know that there is a group of father son and ms, and when the son comes to masturbate when we fuck, how will he achieve this?

EquineHung

Mar 1, 2018
View attachment 1992475
it looks like there should be something after of
not really
the dad content is really shallow currently you can spy at him at night and fuck with the whole family ( minus the brother)
you cam also catch him at the strip club
there is also dialogue that suggests you should buy your own apartment and office from the father but they do shit all

2.90 star(s) 27 Votes