Koot123

May 8, 2022
people, how do I open content in my parents' bedroom, where my brother jerks off while you serve your mother? and there is also 4some content, but I can't figure out where to activate it

Koot123

May 8, 2022
it is closed to us, but any patreon can post it for us, the public version is written in parentheses there, or did I misunderstand?

sinner933

Jan 24, 2018
it is closed to us, but any patreon can post it for us, the public version is written in parentheses there, or did I misunderstand?
It's author thread, so patreons can public, but this thread is author only, so they can make other link, but main links are only editable by maker.

Reactions: boardingseat

LoneRanger11

Jul 3, 2020
Small Town 0.3.1a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, donations of any size would be greatly appreciated!
; .​

sinner933

Jan 24, 2018
Small Town 0.3.1a
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, donations of any size would be greatly appreciated!
; .​
only shame that version is a bit unstable, some good new adds, but fixing quests would be good.

Reactions: DeynanDescafeinado

yozara

Feb 2, 2018
this game is quite bugged, nothing making it unplayable but I don't think it's normal to still be able to forcefuck the sister when she agree to sex
also, when I've been shot by police I have the status "in pain" that never goes away, no matter how much I go to hospital
also I have " Error: macro <<now>> does not exist " instead of the date and hour
also I can buy same item multiple times ?

nothing major but lots of little things that shouldn't be there

H_NGM_N666

Nov 25, 2020
OMG, what a game.

The Outskirts (Gang) is bugged. The only thing i can do is to report them about dad´s debt and thats it.
Everywhere i go i get stopped by the police. Why? First i thought because i was naked maybe, but then with clothes too? I never raped anybody and got put in Jail!? WTF?
I got shot by the cops and i am in Pain. What now? No Hospital is helping and also no sleeping. Just DIE one more time to start in an abandoned house? Why do we start in an abandoned house? When i want to go home after i start there, what do you think will happen? Right, i got stopped by the police! Hell, i died just now and got stopped again?

The vids have no sound, at my "houseparty" everybody has sex but not me and do have somebody forgot to put an
NTR Tag? Why does my brother fucks our sister? I don´t like that. If the sis wants creampies, so why doesn´t she get one? I always pull it out in the video. And have i said that the vids doesn´t have sound?

The Story is also quite "seltsam", my Dad has debt and no money but is still almost everyday at the stripclub and i can pay him a dance? WHAT? Ok, thats kind of funny but again, whats the story? What´s going on with the outskirts? How to get revenge to the bank manager? Why do i get a lot of money but can´t build something?

A lot of questions from me and it seems to be a waste of time for me when i can´t proceed. OH, i have forgotten to say that the videos don´t have any sounds :(

2.90 star(s) 27 Votes