grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SmallTown-1.15
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: @LonelyWolf

maverickson

Jun 5, 2024
web version 1.11

don´t have a PW so press F12 and put
SugarCube.Engine.play("DLC0")
SugarCube.Engine.play("DLC2")
SugarCube.Engine.play("Intro")
into the console.
The first two activate the DLC and the third brings you back to the intro BUT there is a huge problem with a sister event. there is no leave button. so even if you fuck her or she wants you, you can't leave except for the "backwards" button..
has this been fixed?

Reactions: Yuni42

reidanota

Nov 1, 2021
Are NTR and swinging avoidable? Mixed messages throughout the thread but the most recent post mentioned that "You sister will fuck others even if you disable the sharing option."
also yeah its fully avoidable i think, it asks before you get into it
Also it's mostly without any impact, as far as I remember. Sister becomes a slut and starts fucking with the MC and others. There's not a hint of romance or text suggesting jealousy on the MC's part. So it's more of a sharing situation where you don't get asked about it (opt-out available but I don't think it's through conversation, just a game notification/option), also nothing ever suggests you were exclusive with sis. Do correct me if I'm wrong/outdated (last I played was a few versions back). Even if it's not strictly netorase (consented sharing), it's not hardcore netorare either. Wouldn't mind if the author invested a bit more into each of these flavours, the game already does a good job hitting other kinks well.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mister Wake

bgsvnu

Jun 22, 2020
Any changelog for the 1.16 version?
v1.16
- Added 4 new scenes roommate sends you nudes (phone)
- Added 3 new scenes watching short content (phone)
- Added 3 new misc text descriptions (phone)
- Added 14 new shorts of the finest brainrot (phone)
- Added stat changes to the tv shows for landlord (female)
- Added stat changes to the tv shows for landlord (male)
- Added stat changes to the tv shows for roommate (female)
- Added stat changes to the tv shows for roommate (male)
- Added max height to the event-image css class
- Updated hallway events images css to event-image class
- Changed phone UI
- Fixed small UI bugs

Gizmoman

Jan 27, 2018
v1.16
- Added 4 new scenes roommate sends you nudes (phone)
- Added 3 new scenes watching short content (phone)
- Added 3 new misc text descriptions (phone)
- Added 14 new shorts of the finest brainrot (phone)
- Added stat changes to the tv shows for landlord (female)
- Added stat changes to the tv shows for landlord (male)
- Added stat changes to the tv shows for roommate (female)
- Added stat changes to the tv shows for roommate (male)
- Added max height to the event-image css class
- Updated hallway events images css to event-image class
- Changed phone UI
- Fixed small UI bugs
So, basically nothing, got it :D

Thanks for the answer.

Bloogonis

Jun 19, 2017
Are NTR and swinging avoidable? Mixed messages throughout the thread but the most recent post mentioned that "You sister will fuck others even if you disable the sharing option."
I don't know why people are lying about this, NTR avoidance is broken and has been forever. Character creation buttons to prevent sharing content do nothing. the Quest tracker page reads in a way that suggests that as soon as you have sex with a character they become fair game for anyone else.

The only thing that I've found that reduces but not remove it for the sister is to shoot past the benchmark that begins the start of NTR content then to the official sharing content then ask her to stop sleeping with others.

DLC content even if you grind out the uncles rep to get the supposedly non-sharing sleepover, they will still bang.

Quickpawmaud

Jul 4, 2019
I've never been able to start anything with the Gang HQ or the Gas Station, wtf am I missing to start stuff there ?
Gas station has no content afaik and gang is part of a quest chain activated from giving father money until he tells you about his debts. You go to the bank to talk to some guy about it and he tells you to talk to the gang.

Darth Sidious

The Senate & Emperor of the First Galactic Empire
Donor
Sep 24, 2017
Don't think it's doable, my character dies the very first day from being too horny :LUL: Especially weird considering masturbating is impossible because at day 1 he's not corrupt enough, makes me wonder how did he survive this long?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Mister Wake

JustLittleTinyMe

Oct 14, 2018
Gas station has no content afaik and gang is part of a quest chain activated from giving father money until he tells you about his debts. You go to the bank to talk to some guy about it and he tells you to talk to the gang.
Aaah I see thank you, I've never been interested in the fathers content, so I avoided doing stuff that would increase this corruption.

DandyMe

Mar 27, 2024
Don't think it's doable, my character dies the very first day from being too horny :LUL: Especially weird considering masturbating is impossible because at day 1 he's not corrupt enough, makes me wonder how did he survive this long?
Faster way is go back to the Hospital and talk to the Nurse..
She will helps with your issue..

• Haha
Reactions: Darth Sidious
2.70 star(s) 30 Votes