Xorrak

May 25, 2020
boomers never watched the smurfs. it's a gen x cartoon. stop lumping us in with our parents.
actually, it is within their range. The smurfs was released first 1958. The first animated adaptation of it started 1961. The boomer generation were split up into two generations, I and II, according to this site
it's from 1946 - 1964 and that makes it BOOMER territory!
92c3f1e149525812262208e3bf365743.jpeg

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
actually, it is within their range. The smurfs was released first 1958. The first animated adaptation of it started 1961. The boomer generation were split up into two generations, I and II, according to this site
it's from 1946 - 1964 and that makes it BOOMER territory!
So nice try, but no. god no. you're referring to its origins which are pretty much nothing like what they became. They didnt hit North America as they are known today until 1981 before that they were des Schtroumpfs even then the first time it hit any kind of movie or TV until 1965. That's Gen X. everything before that was a comic in Belgum.

So aside from a very tiny population of what would be boomers (they really didnt boom like other post war countries) The smurfs are very much a Gen X cartoon to early Millenial.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: foreg and woody554

Gabisher13

Nov 14, 2018
still cannot get the music quest started,probably glitched. How do i start the new quest with Bigmouth and Esmeralda?

lamarcachis

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
Overview:
RenPy erotic adventure game based on the Smurf's cartoon show (mostly the 80s version, but with the Smurfette characters from the most recent iterations).
The player assumes the role of an adult Scruple (Gargamel's apprentice). Due to an accident, he turns into dwarf size and ends up in a village only populated by Smurfettes. What starts as an unfortunate situation can become his great opportunity to capture the Smurfettes... But his priorities may change along the way...
Thread Updated: 2023-09-13
Release Date: 2023-07-23
Developer: -
Version: v0.14
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation:
Changelog:
Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win:
- -
Mac: - -
Others: ANDROID - -

Reactions: crabbee77

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SmurfingTheSmurfettes-0.14
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Gearsecond

Mar 2, 2019
I finished all paths except the one that says need a weapon to catch the purple mind and the fly...how to do that?

crabbee77

Jun 27, 2017
I just wanted to say that I love the game so far, and look forward to whatever is planned for the next update. I did have a quick question about the current release. In the changelog, it mentions, "A few more morning activities involving Meteorite, Sassette and Blossom". I was wondering what was added for Sassette? The games seem to be the same ones that are usually there. Is there a side quest or something I'm missing? I'm fairly positive I'm caught up, I just want to make sure I saw everything. If anyone here knows the answer, I'd appreciate it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: lamarcachis

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
Not even lore accurate, smh
<snip>
Nah man. Donnie Darko taught me all I ever needed to know about Smurf biology. Here, I'll share some wisdom:

RONALD: "Beer and pussy. That's all I need."

SEAN: "We gotta find ourselves a Smurfette."

RONALD: "Smurfette?"

SEAN: "Mm hmm. Not some like, tight-ass Middlesex chick, y'know? Like this cute little blonde that'll get down and dirty with the guys. Like Smurfette does."

DONNIE: "Smurfette doesn't fuck."

SEAN: "That's bullshit. Smurfette fucks all the other smurfs, why do you think Papa Smurf made her? Because all the other smurfs were getting too horny."

RONALD: "--No no no not Vanity, I heard he was a homosexual."

SEAN: "Okay well you know what? Then she fucks them while Vanity watches. Okay?"

RONALD: "Well what about Papa Smurf, I mean he must get in some of the action..."

SEAN: "Yeah what he does is he films the gangbang, and later on he beats off to the tape."

DONNIE: "First of all, Papa Smurf didn't create Smurfette, Gargamel did. She was sent in as Gargamel's evil spy with the intention of destroying the smurf village but the overwhelming goodness of the smurf way of life transformed her.

And as for the whole gangbang scenario, heh, I-- that just couldn't happen. Smurfs are asexual, they don't even have-- *gestures toward his crotch* --reproductive organs under those little..white..pants.

That's what's so illogical, you know, about being a smurf. What's the point of living, if you don't have a dick?"

(Source: )
Can't believe this scene hasn't already been shared in this thread, haha

Reactions: lamarcachis

lamarcachis

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
I finished all paths except the one that says need a weapon to catch the purple mind and the fly...how to do that?
Check the following explanation:

Cant get into storms house yet, as for the tool to capture fly it's the bubble pipes (bagpipes) in swamp you need to do music quest.

Also to the dev, you a smurftacular for this game I'm smurfing for more.
In a few days (hopefully) I will upload a mini-walkthrough with some hints, in particular regarding how to capture the fly.

Reactions: ArhraCole

lamarcachis

Game Developer
May 20, 2019
I just wanted to say that I love the game so far, and look forward to whatever is planned for the next update. I did have a quick question about the current release. In the changelog, it mentions, "A few more morning activities involving Meteorite, Sassette and Blossom". I was wondering what was added for Sassette? The games seem to be the same ones that are usually there. Is there a side quest or something I'm missing? I'm fairly positive I'm caught up, I just want to make sure I saw everything. If anyone here knows the answer, I'd appreciate it.
Have you gotten to the part where Sassette and Scruple play the games completely naked? If that's not the case, you may still need to complete one or two side-quests (fixing one or two games).
(Unless there is a bug... Please let me know if you have fixed the four games and there is not further progress in the morning activities...)

The new morning activity involving Sassette is the naked version of the teeter-totter.

tadde

Dec 25, 2018
can't run savegames edited with saveeditonline... get a message from game that this file can harm my PC

when i click Yes the game put me back to Load menu.

smurfing.PNG

Reactions: engelos

crabbee77

Jun 27, 2017
Have you gotten to the part where Sassette and Scruple play the games completely naked? If that's not the case, you may still need to complete one or two side-quests (fixing one or two games).
(Unless there is a bug... Please let me know if you have fixed the four games and there is not further progress in the morning activities...)

The new morning activity involving Sassette is the naked version of the teeter-totter.
Hmm... I'm fairly positive I fixed the four games earlier in my playthrough. It doesn't prompt me to help Sassette in any sort of way, and when I visit in the morning, all you can do is replay the same scenes. Would it help to restart and see if that works? I'd prefer not to go through everything again, but I suppose I don't mind. Perhaps it is a bug. Unless I'm missing something obvious, I've just kind of hit a wall with her.

crabbee77

Jun 27, 2017
Hmm... I'm fairly positive I fixed the four games earlier in my playthrough. It doesn't prompt me to help Sassette in any sort of way, and when I visit in the morning, all you can do is replay the same scenes. Would it help to restart and see if that works? I'd prefer not to go through everything again, but I suppose I don't mind. Perhaps it is a bug. Unless I'm missing something obvious, I've just kind of hit a wall with her.
I restarted, and it looks like my original save is bugged. After helping her restore all the games this time around, Sassete gave me the option to play them with her naked. So, I have access to the naked versions in the new game. No worries, I'll just replay through it on this save when I have time.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes