triffids

Jul 4, 2021
I'd consider making a game using my own private model (of which this pic is an example, though I tend to make very exaggerated proportions so already it would be niche), but there's such a general dislike for people using AI art, that I feel like the amount of hate it would generate wouldn't be worth it.
View attachment 2735512
People with a tiny ear on their thumb really is a niche we don't see on this site.

• Haha
Reactions: Stringy Bob
May 4, 2022
Fiquei preso no jogo depois de sair da escola não consigo entrar na casa do mc alguém pode me ajudar depois da escola fico acordado a noite toda e não consigo fazer nada além de pescar

atq1982

Apr 18, 2020
At least the AI CG looks better than all the bad 3D CG on here, where I'm yet to find someone who can make good poses and expressions (I would like to coin the term "F95 smile").

Haven't tried the game but art looks fappable. Will give it a shot when I got the time.

Reactions: tyrchon

SgtCrise

Oct 31, 2017
It's just painful to see no-effort cashgrabs like this, because while it can be ignored, it gives AI art a really bad name. You can make good AI art. It takes proper prompt work, fine tuned settings and a bunch of time and patience. But with the market being flooded with this shit, actually good games will likely be passed on based purely on people filtering out AI art tag altogether. Then again, this is true for every type of art, I guess. There are some awful fucking hand-drawn games out there, a massive amount of horrid DAZ goblins and I swear if I see another shitty Honey Select chargen work, I'm gonna carve "stop maxing sliders out" into someone's forehead with a broken mouse.

• Haha
Reactions: Paitryn

mistafu

Jan 19, 2018
Brother, some AI can be alright but this is just dogshit 0 effort put into it. I could tell from the updates page that it was AI slop at first glance. And then you check the FIRST preview image and she has 3 legs. Absolutely 0 effort was put into this dog shit and it shouldn't be respected at all.
exactly what i meant with the laziness and quick buck

Excedrinboy

Oct 16, 2019
People with a tiny ear on their thumb really is a niche we don't see on this site.
You mean the odd shine on the bottom side of her right thumb? Man, I guess if you try really hard you could say it looked similar to an earlobe...though to me it looks more like SD couldn't decide if we were looking at the bottom pad of the thumb or the side. Two things though, 1, this was unedited; this wasn't a matter of simply not seeing her hands, as they are historically difficult for AI's to handle, rather I wasn't going to generate scores of images and edit them for a forum post, and 2, have you seen some of the shit on this site? 3d or not? It's one thing to have an entire 3rd leg and not see it, it's another for the shadow under a thumb be a little off because I didn't feel like photoshopping or inpainting it for this post's purpose. If it was in a game I released? That's another story and, well, that's entirely the point.

It's just painful to see no-effort cashgrabs like this, because while it can be ignored, it gives AI art a really bad name. You can make good AI art. It takes proper prompt work, fine tuned settings and a bunch of time and patience. But with the market being flooded with this shit, actually good games will likely be passed on based purely on people filtering out AI art tag altogether. Then again, this is true for every type of art, I guess. There are some awful fucking hand-drawn games out there, a massive amount of horrid DAZ goblins and I swear if I see another shitty Honey Select chargen work, I'm gonna carve "stop maxing sliders out" into someone's forehead with a broken mouse.
100% agree, this was my point earlier. Messing around with AI image generation is a ton of fun, and there is a deep rabbit hole of settings to tweak, extensions to add and use, etc. and a TON of new things to learn. It's constantly evolving at an incredibly fast pace. You can make some really interesting images, but my feeling is stuff that uses it right now really needs to use it WELL, for the rest of us. Personally, I have no problem with AI generated images being used for games like this. If someone wants to argue it isn't your own work or it's easy to do, I'd remind them that downloading 3d models and posing them in downloaded environments is pretty similarly "someone else's work," and as far as composing a scene, (though my limited experience is HS, never messed with DAZ) it's far EASIER to just pose the models how you want them, rather than using ControlNets and maps and careful prompting and 100's of iterations, to try and goad the AI into producing what you're after.

Ultimately, like I said, I don't mind people using AI images for games like this, as long as the story is good or there is some interesting gimmick to the gameplay, and there is at least some modicum of quality assurance as far as how it looks, proofreading, etc. Access to an AI generating images should be a tool to allow those that don't necessarily have the artistic ability, but potentially have a good idea for a game or story, to be able to share that with others. Sloppily including it in a game just adds fuel to the fire of people who are anti-ai.

Last edited:

Paitryn

Mar 10, 2017
This I agree with wholeheartedly. Just like every other medium it has a plethora of low effort users looking for a buck and a handful of dedicated users that will do great things with it.

Reactions: InfiniTales

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Developer: " I know that many don't like AI CG, but give the story a chance "
3rd leg on 1st screen and vagina on top of pantys : "..."
What I don't understand is how the developer thought it was normal for a girl to have 3 legs? It's like they just press "render whatever" and didn't bother looking at the pictures that their AI program was producing. But that's okay, support us anyways. We don't know what we are doing. The AI is smart enough to make those decisions.

Joey123

Oct 26, 2021
As someone who has dabbled in AI image creation, trained custom models, etc. I think this kind of showing is going to turn people off to AI stuff even more. Like someone else mentioned, creating AI images is easy, but it's the eye for detail that's important. How can you not notice the third leg? Why would you not redo it with the parameters adjusted? The world may never know.

I'd consider making a game using my own private model (of which this pic is an example, though I tend to make very exaggerated proportions so already it would be niche), but there's such a general dislike for people using AI art, that I feel like the amount of hate it would generate wouldn't be worth it.
View attachment 2735512
well you could simply share your stuff on those AI Image Subreddits.
Your example looks really good although i would advise you to fix joints and outlines of those fingers. (not an offense but rather a hint if you decide to pick her up again.)

and yeah, i think he just didn't put enough effort into it to notice everything thats wrong this game.

(i kinda stopped developing my own stuff because i find it way more appealing to share stories with the people that care about the things i do rather than horny randoms)

Impalord

Jul 5, 2020
I don't mind ai-cg. But why the heck is no one doing quality control on it?!
It is already saving you so much time and drawing skill you can surely at least invest some effort in that

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
Indeed, how dare we!

Almost as if they want to get some first-hand experience before evaluating the product. Strange, right?

For someone supposedly liking the product, you behave in a way that creates a negative impression of you, and since you try to encourage people to "try it out", the product you advertise this way is considered inferior, as well. Put bluntly, your attitude hurts the game, regardless of how good or bad it actually is.

We could pretend the one in the middle is a....uh...big dildo?

Katawa Shoujo, AI version?
Hmm interesting, my words are directed to every person who entered and commented on something that they didn't play or try it only comment on tag that they don't like And its main purpose to avoid any tag they don't like so yeah :D

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Aug 19, 2022
I don't mind ai-cg. But why the heck is no one doing quality control on it?!
It is already saving you so much time and drawing skill you can surely at least invest some effort in that
True

• Angry
Reactions: Honga

MrTreats

Nov 23, 2016
the fact you have to click all over the screen just to see what you can interact with is a no for me fuck that guessing game shit

Reactions: Inhuman777