• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

dontcarewhateverno

Jan 25, 2021
Fwiw, not against AI help that doesn't hurt game quality. But AI just isn't there yet. In current iterations, the clothing, faces, art style ect, will always be somewhat to very different scene to scene, losing any good sense of continuity for story immersion. Weird misshapen bodies and extra limbs are definitely a no-go though. If images are retouched well for quality + to keep continuity, all good.

....And why is the smiling robot wearing a sportsbra? lolol. :LOL:
mechanic_12.png

Last edited:

Barsuk_fr

Nov 2, 2020
Awww comeeeooon, there are dozens of games where people have sex with spidergirls (8 legs!) and nobody complains)))) And here's a single poor 3L-girl scared you=)))

• Haha
Reactions: Starmold

SameUser1

Jun 4, 2023
Smut Rodeo v0.2 Compressed (Untested)

Win 880 MB/129 MB :

Reactions: jerope

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Saddle up for Smut Rodeo Saga, the thrilling dating sim where you'll rope love, solve mysteries, and ride the wild waves of life. Unravel the vanishing act of your enigmatic uncle while juggling college, cash, and finding that perfect date. Saddle up, partner, and let the saga begin!
I'll saddle up when I feel like it, And don't call me partner! :ROFLMAO:

AI coming out in boatloads now. Let's give it a go.

Thanks, Cageygames

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: Zemax

shadeer

Feb 17, 2018
The thing is that we don't like AI art, but it is a really bad ai art, like wat, those sreenshot something I could generate a year ago when I first opened stable-diffusion. Sorry but that is looks like author didn't care one bit. It isn't hard now to generate anything that looks passable with posing, inpaint... etc.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Call me thoroughly impressed. After playing a bit I liked it.
More access to save locations would be helpful.

I saw a few pronunciation issues.

1694191994994.png
1. of not off
2. uncle not uncles
3. I did not see who it was from.

Good game.

SemiAdroit1

Jan 14, 2019
After playing Randall (and winning Card30), I get Loading Error - Failed to load img/pictures/cards4_6.png.
I placed a 100k PNG image named cards4_6.png in ../Smut Rodeo Saga/www/img/pictures but it had no effect.

RealChestnut

Feb 20, 2018
I don't care if it's AI or not but as long and it's a fun game but nearly all of the previewed pictures had something wrong with them.