Collection Pinup SMZ69 Collection [2024-01-10] [Size Matterz]

May 3, 2018
Now I don't visit the SMZs official channels often and I couldn't say if the collections were possibly incomplete But looking at 2022 and 23 it seems SMZ slowed down and worst of all stopped producing content with his original characters which would be a damn shame. Because anyone can just download a model, but to have your own well...

I don't keep up with artists social channels so im not sure, maybe slow down is just due to sad reality of people not being able to make a living off of art and just moving on, which is such a sad often reality. (Yes I realize in part due to freeloaders like me pirate the content lol)

Last edited:

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Now I don't visit the SMZs official channels often and I couldn't say if the collections were possibly incomplete But looking at 2022 and 23 it seems SMZ slowed down and worst of all stopped producing content with his original characters which would be a damn shame. Because anyone can just download a model, but to have your own well...

I don't keep up with artists social channels so im not sure, maybe slow down is just due to sad reality of people not being able to make a living off of art and just moving on, which is such a sad often reality. (Yes I realize in part due to freeloaders like me pirate the content lol)
yeah i don't know why he stopped using his OCs