grahegri

drunk off sake
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SnakeByteBlue-0.04A
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: BackAlley-GYC

DarkOg13

Dec 31, 2022
Version B is now live on my Patreon and Substar!

Finally the Battle of Cycle Town is playable!

Thanks for checking out my game! :love:
im stacking updates rn before I play the game, but will the battle of cycle town have scenes happening with her parents since they helping as well? Also how many diff new enemy types are there in the battle of cycle town? I havent looked at any of the changelogs for a while now cuz I want to suprise myself when I replay the game

BackAlley-GYC

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
im stacking updates rn before I play the game, but will the battle of cycle town have scenes happening with her parents since they helping as well? Also how many diff new enemy types are there in the battle of cycle town? I havent looked at any of the changelogs for a while now cuz I want to suprise myself when I replay the game

The Parents have a quick fight before the actual battle where they just roll over a tonne of robots, for a stupidly high amount of score, but otherwise there’s no real scenes there (neither can be grabbed). Just kind of a fun power trip kind of thing because the parents are just so strong it’d be game-breaking to make them a permanent part of the team. You can summon them for a few turns every other battle though.

There’s currently only one new enemy, the Robot, which has 2 long-grab-scenes, and 2 1-panel-grab scenes. As we go on for 004 (D), I’ll be adding a couple of new types of enemy, which I’ll go back and add to the Battle of Cycle Town where appropriate. Currently the Robots in the battle act the same as say, the Humans, where there’s lots of different types (Bandits, Knights, etc) but all share the same grabs.

is there or will there be an option to remove the temp immunity to grabs? i could not find it but might have missed it.
On Easy – Kyrsten gets grab immunity after every grab.

Normal, she only gets grab immunity after orgasm

And Hard, she never gets grab immunity. If you’re using the provided save, that starts on Easy by default.

Currently you can only switch it at a “Game Over” (when fully corrupted) for plus or minus score (plus if switching to a higher difficulty from a lower, and vice versa).

I don’t really have plans to change this right now, but I’m always open to trying something else if enough people want a change.

Thanks for the Comments DarkOg13 & H3dR !

Reactions: DarkOg13

HeroicNobody

Mar 3, 2024
So i was playing through the other day, and decided I wanted to fight the skittles and they grab me a few times, maybe around 6 then I decided to go back to the mansion, and I have a whopping 40 corruption. I entered without any corruption. Is that a bug?

BackAlley-GYC

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
So i was playing through the other day, and decided I wanted to fight the skittles and they grab me a few times, maybe around 6 then I decided to go back to the mansion, and I have a whopping 40 corruption. I entered without any corruption. Is that a bug?
Having an enemy (any enemy) grab you over and over is designed to rack up the corruption points, especially if Kyrsten orgasms, as the game is constantly trying to whittle you down and make you lose, so yeah, not a bug.

However, not having the game tell you until you entered a new area, sounds like an UI bug. Usually it updates every time a battle ends and when entering a new map, so the Skittling around the Manor aren’t updating. Not a problem, I’ll get that fixed ASAP
:cool:(y)

I will say though, if you’re seeing the scenes playing with the Skittling that means you’re playing the uncensored version, and posting on here I assume you’re not subscribed to Patreon or SubscribeStar (else you’d posted there/discord).

That’s fine, I don’t care where you got the game from, I just wanted to say (to everyone, not coming at you HeroicNobody ) that the versions of the game on f95 and Substar/Pat, are ones I directly provide – if you get the game from somewhere else, I can’t properly address bug fixes because those versions could’ve been edited in any way.

I had the same problem when people were reporting bugs while playing on the GamCore version of SBB – I can’t fix those bugs because the codes been changed to play on HTML.

Not trying to be a dick, just a general FYI :whistle:

BackAlley-GYC

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
I mean the one where they lick ya. In the censored version and that is why I feel it was weird that they gave so much corruption
Now THAT is a mystery!

I’ve looked over the event around the grab and there isn’t even a link to corruption in the Skittling Grabs (censored). Like, it should be impossible – all it does is heal you and increases arousal by 1.

It’s not linked to going into the Manor either, because whatever way you go into the Manor's Map , there’s no corruption add effect, only an event that stops Arousal from going over 10.

This is version 004 A, that you’re playing right? Because I updated the entire game with a new battle system from 003 – so there must be a leftover bug hiding somewhere with the Skittling.

Anyway, the good news is that I’ve updated Version C (which I’m now working on for release on the 28th!!) so that the UI will update to show the correct Corruption and Arousal values even after random fights, as well as the Skittling Hunt job.

I’ll have another run through the game and try to find out what’s causing the corruption add, and also have my Discord keep an eye open for it too, see if we all can uncover what and why this is happening.

Thanks for the report HeroicNobody ! I’ll let you know how it goes with this bug hunt!

H3dR

Jan 27, 2022
ok i have repatedly been ecountering two different bugs (this is on the latest public censoured version 004A). one is in the actual beginning of the game which forced a reset since i did had no save prior to it, which was that after the cutscene when you leave the manor for the first time i spawn right by some trees by the wateredge to the upper left of the manor and i was compleately stuck. i will have to take a look at that place since i am unceirtan if actually spawned on top of the trees or just by them and still got stuck. i did hold down space to skip the dialouge (since i wanted to get going) every time i encounterd it and when i finally got past it i was holding down one of the arrow keys, hopeing it might prevent it, and i did not hold any other button down. so i think skipping through the dialuge during the cutscene by holding down a button is the cause but i am unsure. also i think it took me two tries, one holding down the right and the other (which "fixed" it) the left, but i do not remember it that well.

the second happens during the tactical battles, with the battle scenes being skipped. enemies i defeat on my turn do not despawn but are considered active by the game so then on the enemy turn the game tries to pick them and breaks, forceing a reset. it is all fine if they get defeated during their turn due to a counter, but on the players turn it breaks. it works fine when i no longer skip the battle scenes. i also think i worked fine when i played with the extra content save and had that partner (whos name i have forgotten). so i think the issue is that when the battle scenes are skipped the ending of the players turn is so fast that the enemies can't despawn in time.

in summary: two bugs
one during the leave manor cutscene that either locks you in place or spawns the player in trees. might be caused by skipping through the dialouge too fast by holding down a button.

the other during tactical battles with skip battle scenes turned on that does not properly despawn enemies when defeated during the players turn.

BackAlley-GYC

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
Fantastic, nice and detailed – thank you for the post H3dR ! ;)

1) You are correct, this happened because you held down space/skipped the cutscene. There’s a moment after Kyrsten leaves the Manor where she jumps up and down in excitement, then walks around, but it gets affected by any players holding skip (or any other keys) so that’s why she jumped off into the trees.

Not intended obviously, but I’ve locked the scene now so that it won’t be affected by holding down skip (Kyrsten will do her jump, etc) from version C onwards! Until then, I’m afraid you’ll have to slow things down just when you get to leave the Manor.

2)Yep, this bug was fixed for Version B.
Turning on “Skip Battle Scenes” is purely for playtesting, and breaks the game in the long run. I mistakenly left it available when Version A launched, and it causes lots of crashes. Simply turn this off in the options menu.
That’s why the enemies aren’t despawning as well.

I made a note of the error and how to fix on my Patreon/Substar on release, but forgot to add a warning on f95 – sorry!

As a quick note, Version B will be available to the public on the 23rd of September (Monday), just as a celebration of my anniversary on F95! :p

Reactions: HikkiG

H3dR

Jan 27, 2022
Fantastic, nice and detailed – thank you for the post H3dR ! ;)

1) You are correct, this happened because you held down space/skipped the cutscene. There’s a moment after Kyrsten leaves the Manor where she jumps up and down in excitement, then walks around, but it gets affected by any players holding skip (or any other keys) so that’s why she jumped off into the trees.

Not intended obviously, but I’ve locked the scene now so that it won’t be affected by holding down skip (Kyrsten will do her jump, etc) from version C onwards! Until then, I’m afraid you’ll have to slow things down just when you get to leave the Manor.

2)Yep, this bug was fixed for Version B.
Turning on “Skip Battle Scenes” is purely for playtesting, and breaks the game in the long run. I mistakenly left it available when Version A launched, and it causes lots of crashes. Simply turn this off in the options menu.
That’s why the enemies aren’t despawning as well.

I made a note of the error and how to fix on my Patreon/Substar on release, but forgot to add a warning on f95 – sorry!

As a quick note, Version B will be available to the public on the 23rd of September (Monday), just as a celebration of my anniversary on F95! :p

good to know. thanks

BackAlley-GYC

Game Developer
Sep 23, 2022
Hey all!

I’ve released the Public version of Version 004 C early, just as a celebration of my anniversary on F95, available now on my Patreon and Substar, and this thread will be updated soon!

Also, I just noticed the file is called “Cenored” instead of “Censored” and that irks me so :mad:

As always, the only censored items right now are the Skittling Grabs – but eventually I do want to make it so that everything that Steam/Patreon don’t like is either replaced with a cutaway gag or blackscreen.

Long way off yet though ;)

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
SnakeByteBlue-0.04B
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart

Dinglederper

Dec 19, 2020
Gotta say, I love the scenes in this game; the art style can be kinda hit or miss, but overall the scenes are great, and I enjoy the Fire Emblem style combat.

This comment was also mostly just an excuse to say this: dev, you're insane for making a Simpsons "cursed frogurt" reference in the tutorial. And I love it.

4.80 star(s) 6 Votes