Unity Snapshot Dungeon [v2024-04-01] [RYZYD]

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes
Jan 21, 2019
Okay, just by the art style alone I'm already invested in this.

Gives me very good Cultic vibes, if Cultic were a sexy-time sim instead of a boomer shooter.

lorine

Sep 11, 2021
it just bugs out making my view spin, I'm using a controller as a dac, its super annoying that i cant disable the controller input in the options

Reactions: C4sparks

heyarnold

Jan 20, 2019
While currently in an incredibly early state, I think this has some potential.

The art style is nice and the first-person exploration reminds me of Delver. The three monster girls (Centaur, Ghost, and Bunny) all look great.
The single looping animation was smooth, though I hope in future builds the H-scenes are more fleshed out and include climax.

Reactions: Captain Crash

Hallucination

Apr 9, 2018
Judging by the price value we get under pictures are we going to be selling them in a shop of some kind? Possibly run by the girl asserting dominance in the spawn room?

Reactions: Erunamo

Beckz

May 11, 2020
What a interesting game there...

Gonna wish for the best for this one.

PS:

i like the style but having half the screen covered by cock is no bueno.
Your Profile pic looks very familiar, alas I forgot what was it..
May I know where it come from?

SukebeDude

Jul 27, 2017
Been following this dude on Twitter for a few months, nice to see there's something playable, seeing as people are talking about trojans i'm just gonna hold off on testing it for now.

Reactions: azimuh

Nullbot

Aug 27, 2018
This has a LOT of potential, but it is barely a game in its current state; almost no way of interacting with the world, only 3 enemies and just a single looping animation that lasts about 4 seconds. Also, a bug sometimes causes the ghost girls to become invincible.

Will be watching it regardless, since I love this kind of boomer shooter-esque aesthetic.

Also, he's posted a new demo build on Patreon: ; might be a good idea to add it to the OP. It's even buggier than the original version and has some irritating music in the background, but it DOES feature a new environment, a new animation loop and what I think is a new enemy (a slime woman - never saw her in the original). No animation for her either, though.

EDIT: Yep, the Slime woman is present in the original. Still, the above build has new content, so I'd say it is still interesting.

Last edited:

Anarchist1992

Apr 10, 2021
i've been getting error messages that rar cannot extract it properly or "archive is missing" any help on this is highly appreciated

kri11in

Feb 15, 2019
What's the difference between all three?
Snapshot 2023-07-24 Intro
SnapShot 2023-05-01 Dev
SnapShot 2023-04-01 DevelopmentTest05

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes