3.00 star(s) 7 Votes

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
Is there not a scat tag on this website?

On the website, it is listed as ryona/brutal since it's a more extreme hentai RPG.

takeba

Jul 7, 2018
It is the full version of the ULMF translation, once the devs approved and wanted it as the official translation, he was asked in turn to not post any further updates of the files in that thread
If it is the same version I downloaded from this thread, then it is only the partial translation.

redwind21

Aug 16, 2017
It isn't a full translation. There are parts of the dialogue between characters that are missing. All you get in the dialogue window are blocks.

RogueTwilight

Jan 1, 2018
Then the one on here is the half finished version. About half way through development when the translator contacted Marimo about if its ok to translate the game Marimo said that it would be ok to do as a official but asked not to release anymore WIP builds on ULMF but the old translation files are on there. If I'm remember right the translation progress stopped before you enter the prison area or the area where u get the maid outfits so if its the same on here that's why

Reactions: Rivalz906

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
It isn't a full translation. There are parts of the dialogue between characters that are missing. All you get in the dialogue window are blocks.
Why would this be sold on the DL website if its not even a finished translation????

Maximeme

Aug 20, 2017
Ay~, another Ankoku Game! Kinda sad this one got a translation before Ouka 2 but yeah, what you gonna do?

Edit; Also what's this about not being a full translation?

cdawg20789

Jun 25, 2018
A lot of mixed messages in the last couple pages. Can anyone confirm if this is fully translated or no?

NeoGenesis

Jan 3, 2018
Haven't fully played through it yet so not sure if this is only half translated tho I have another copy here, can anyone check if this is complete?

Last edited:

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Is there not a scat tag on this website?

On the website, it is listed as ryona/brutal since it's a more extreme hentai RPG.
There definitely is a scat tag. I think it's even in different color so it stands out more.

GoodForYou

Mar 26, 2017
Is there any way to add fast forward to this game? The combat takes ages and I want to fast forward through some events.

Gummiel

Jul 16, 2019
There definitely is a scat tag. I think it's even in different color so it stands out more.
Tags themselves can't be in different colors, but usually that kind of "tags" when written in the OP post itself are usually colored in a different colors (the actual tags are the small words in boxes right under the title of the thread)

RogueTwilight

Jan 1, 2018
Speaking of Ankoku, what happened to Ouka's 2 translation...?
Last I heard was Marimo posted on twitter or something that kagura games were working on a translation but wont likely hear more till they least get close to finishing so I guess till then wait and hope

Reactions: Kazumin

Latowi

Jan 21, 2019
Nice to see an old classic like this uploaded every now and then.

Honestly, Ankoku is one of the greatest, can't recommend this and his other titles enough!

I know there is a mod of this game somewhere to make it harder, can't remember where I found it tho. But that made it even better, so if someone finds it, add it to OP post.

RagueltheUFO

Jan 19, 2020
2 hours into the game and I found areas that aren't translated. That in itself pisses me off.

1. I know in the prologue where you're wandering around town has NPCs that are not translated. The translator probably expected you to just go straight to the bus stop and not talk to every NPC that is there. So I can pass on that because I just wanted to talk to every NPC before going into the place of no return.

2. The massage parlor is not translated after the first encounter. This is basically the game's equivalent to an inn that restores your health. It's baffling how during the second encounter that it will be translated and then the translator gave up half-way and then doesn't bother to translate it after that. Given how its easier to heal than waste money on healing items, I don't understand why they wouldn't do it.

RogueTwilight

Jan 1, 2018
The version on here isn't the complete version the copy I got from Dlsite has the NPCs at the start and the massage parlor translated

Reactions: Rivalz906
3.00 star(s) 7 Votes