3.00 star(s) 7 Votes
Jan 23, 2018
I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE WHO MISSED NUMBER 10.

I know where it is. The tentacle area with the pitfalls and the case in the center that no one can access to because the blue tentacles are one way trips. I really do think this is an actual programming failure seeing as how not a single hole goes to that one location and trying to walk to it doesn't work either.

Also, the person uploaded the wrong version. Someone has a link to the fully translated version of the game.
I just went ahead and tried the anonfile link instead of mega and found that was indeed translated. So thank you for that, ill be replaying it now lol.

nickku1

Jun 3, 2020
No matter the link i use it says RGSS202E.dll could not be found. It seems I am the only getting this error?

Leo967

Jun 4, 2017
Hey where do you rescue Mami. I lose a fight, and she is missing from the group when I am looking for everyone. I can't find her character. i am talking about the Brothel area.

Last edited:

Rivalz906

Apr 23, 2018
Hey where do you rescue Mami. I lose a fight, and she is missing from the group when I am looking for everyone. I can't find her character. i am talking about the Brothel area.
On the floor where you first meet her, she is near the top left of the map.

Ironfistjecht

Jul 11, 2017
I played the game from start to finish and while the combat became tedious at some point, I highly disagree that it's a 1/5. People really don't know how to fairly rate something anymore these days, do they? They don't finish the games, they play 10% and immediately go down to a 1 star rating.

RogueTwilight

Jan 1, 2018
Its not a bad game just old at this point the game was originally released over 5 years ago its just recently though due to fan translator that we got it in English now and I think most people would agree that Marimos games that have come out recently have been quite a bit better than some of the dinosaur ones

Last edited:

Ironfistjecht

Jul 11, 2017
Its not a bad game just old at this point the game was originally released over 5 years ago its just recently though due to fan translator that we got it in English now and I think most people would agree that Marimos games that have come out recently have been quite a bit better than some of the dinosaur ones
Honestly? I kind of disagree.

Signal Forces should've been a stellar game, but it completely lacked in comparison to Sneak in Desperada. I was actually really disappointed in that game because I had high hopes for a new series from Marimo.

Their side scrollers are still good by H-Game standards (You can play them and they don't feel like 2002 Newgrounds Flash games) and among their best work, but as far as RPGMaker goes I don't think they delivered the most amazing additions recently. The games have become a whole lot shorter - probably because a lot of unnecessary grinding and stalling was removed, but also because it feels like the depth of the games was shortened in exchange for more action.

If I had to order their series with multiple installments based on how much I love them, I'd have to order them:
1. Kamikaze Kommittee
2. UNBREAKER (Honestly such a good idea in general, but there's not enough games to back it up yet, particularly no RPGMaker installments, mostly Manga)
3. Metal Girl Edge Blazer
4. Sneak In Series
5. Signal Forces

Maybe I'm the only one who feels like this about Signal Forces, but I just really couldn't stand to come back to this game. I replayed every single game that Marimo released at least one time at some point when I was bored and I can't say the same for Signal Forces.

RogueTwilight

Jan 1, 2018
I kind of agree with Signal Forces it would have been a great game if designed as a full game and the amount of content expanded but unfortunately it was design to be a short game so it lacked to the content of the other games. Its the same category as Pink Parka Pleasure and the new LeGendery Strangers (which sounds like its been postponed till January) they were all design to be short games compare to the Kamikaze Kommittee or most of the Metal Girl Edge Blazer games. Marimo still does manga and CG for Signal Forces though so maybe we might get a new one in future.

Regarding the depth of the games its pretty much again the same with people here being unhappy about the content and mechanics of SNEAK IN DESPERADA after a bit of digging on Dlsite barring the good titles that you mentioned the last game they released was CAROL HAZARD which is older than DESPERADA by half a year which I think shows at least Marimo has improved the design of the games since then though I will admit the designs of the games have been made easier than previous titles which I know can annoy people but personal as long as the game and content are fun I don't mind if the games are easier or more challenging.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I have not finished it yet but have been enjoying it a lot.

I would like to know if there is a way to swap which character is leading the party?

3.00 star(s) 7 Votes